ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10.5 cancelled
mean.gif
Haven't gotten anything but the Barlin and SS confirmation emails....

what's the difference between the men's white ultra boost and the women's white ultra boost? I've been trying to purchase the men's white ultra boost for a while now and can't seem to get them before they sell out. Tempted to just purchase the womens

No difference other than the sizing.

Used that l Sweatshop code to get my brother the yellows for my brother's Christmas gift. So clutch.

Anyone know if you can checkout on Sweatshop with a different payment address to the shipping address? I was thinking of buying my sister a couple of pairs of Ultra Boosts for Christmas. (I'm located in Australia though while shes in UK)

Just got the white ultraboosts at Footlocker with a discount :smile:. Couldn't believe these are just sitting at Footlockers

so i guess the tonal whites are the ones sitting at foot locker and foot action?
tonal whites are at my local stores. The all whites are also at some stores across the country because it's been restocked so many times. They're no longer profittable for resellers, yet there are still a lot of people who want them but still don't have them. 

Can those blue Ubs still be had under $100 On sweatshop?

I don't think so. Some of us copped under $100 for the 10.5, and its still showing available, but a bunch of people got their order cancelled. That plus the code posted in the past couple of pages made it less than $100

Went ahead and got that 10.5 from ss just for :rofl:
Order went through lets see when i get those other emails.

im glad that adidas is taking a different approach from nike. one of their products is selling extremely well, so they continue to restock to kill the resell market and give everyone the ability to cop at retail. then you have nike/jordan brand and the maroon 6s. hyped the whole thing up with the nike air, priced them at $220, and now they are sitting everywhere. i like the fact that adidas is putting out quality products from time to time vs hot garbage every saturday like nike. 90% of my collection consists of nike/jordan brand, but i really like how adidas is handling their "hype rise".

im glad that adidas is taking a different approach from nike. one of their products is selling extremely well, so they continue to restock to kill the resell market and give everyone the ability to cop at retail. then you have nike/jordan brand and the maroon 6s. hyped the whole thing up with the nike air, priced them at $220, and now they are sitting everywhere. i like the fact that adidas is putting out quality products from time to time vs hot garbage every saturday like nike. 90% of my collection consists of nike/jordan brand, but i really like how adidas is handling their "hype rise".

Ok well I really wish they would restock the black/purple and wool grey in 12.5. I'm hunting for both and it's proving impossible so far.

It seems like JB is slowly dying imo. Shoes that would sellout in 10 mins are sitting on shelves for months. Plus, the price hike every year has consumers reluctant to purchase.

placed order at 12 midnight est...hour later out of stock email...
If you end up losing out on this restock keep a close eye on sweatshop in like 3 weeks time. I bought the wrong size in the grey wools around 3 weeks ago so i've been checking every week for a restock then this past week bam restocked on the Grey Wools, Navy Blues and Solar Oranges. All still were on sale which was also a big win

Back
Top Bottom