ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't wait until Monday for the creams to come in. Half a size smaller than my current ub but hopefully they'll work out. Want to wear them until I can double up in January.
post pics when they come in tmmrw!!! I am still bummed out I missed the packers release...

Of the pairs i own.

1. Cream (class of its own)
2. Og black / purple
3. Non wool core blacks
4. Whites
5. Wool greys
6. Navys

Of the pairs i own.

1. Cream (class of its own)
2. Og black / purple
3. Non wool core blacks
4. Whites
5. Wool greys
6. Navys
If you had the black J&D you might feel a little different about the creams.

Black J&D are truly in a class of their own.

Leather insole, tongue, and cage.  3M stripes. 

Full primeknit/wool upper to include rear panels.

The black primeknit has a sheen to it like waxed laces.

Last edited:

some details + one feet
FIRE 
glasses.gif

im glad that adidas is taking a different approach from nike. one of their products is selling extremely well, so they continue to restock to kill the resell market and give everyone the ability to cop at retail. then you have nike/jordan brand and the maroon 6s. hyped the whole thing up with the nike air, priced them at $220, and now they are sitting everywhere. i like the fact that adidas is putting out quality products from time to time vs hot garbage every saturday like nike. 90% of my collection consists of nike/jordan brand, but i really like how adidas is handling their "hype rise".

Doesn't apply to the Yeezy line at all.
Nor has adidas ever explained why the 350 moon rock never actually released to the public on their site. They still have a lot of work to do. But I can agree with your statement to an extent.

im a fan of the creams and cant wait for mine to get here tomorrow, but man I swear this thread puts them on a dam pedastal and wonders why they are listed so high on ebay. everybody loves them and cries for them, makes me think what I should really do with my pair

Last edited:
get rid of them or wear them, resell value will be down come january

i call these will not only see consortium retailers...

im a fan of the creams and cant wait for mine to get here tomorrow, but man I swear this thread puts them on a dam pedastal and wonders why they are listed so high on ebay. everybody loves them and cries for them, makes me think what I should really do with my pair
yup, hence the price hike on the resell market for the base green/olive pair. And the early cases of the LTD silvers. 3M's went up a little too when people thought it was only RRS, now that they're getting a wider release, the prices has come back down.

get rid of them or wear them, resell value will be down come january

i call these will not only see consortium retailers...
yup, just like the all whites. I remember when people wouldn't sell the all whites for less than $350 shipped. Now I see some sellers having to come out of their own pocket to cover shipping costs to sell it at retail. 

Last edited:
Supply and demand. Right now they're limited and hyped up so they're selling for high. If your sole intention was to cop right now to sell you better start selling cause come January they're gonna be at adidas stores.

10.5 royals from sweatshop shipped. You guys should keep trying seeing that its still listed. I always thought sweatshops inventory was always on point.

i will gladly trade one of my all whites for a cream pair.

*size 10.5

1. Cream
2. Og Purp
3. Core Black
4. Silver ltd's
5. Olives
6. Navy
7. Purple Ash
8. Whites
9. Kolors (orange pair)
10. 3M

Greys not being a top ten UB colorway [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Greys not being a top ten UB colorway [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I got the silvers in there, no need for the greys. We all know you're the biggest cheerleader of the grey cw.

Sorry my opinion doest match your opinion.

Everybody is going to have their own fav, just hope everyone is copping what they can now for under retail because the more hype the more reason for the price to increase and the product to be restricted from coupon use 

I think it was that great pair with the white cage. Really dislike that pair.

Cream pair might not have blown me away at first. But the recent pictures that came out the past week reaffirmed how nice those were.

Back
Top Bottom