ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my 12.5 EQTs in. Man, so glad I bit the bullet and went a half size up lol. These feel awesome. That being said, if anyone wants my size 12, PM me tonight or I'll probably bring them back to Adidas tomorrow. 

glad I passed then. So far Night Cargos and CNY and Oreos the only 3.0 I've copped
Haha "only".

But yeah I'm at about that many too, actually I'm at 4. Ground Beefs, Trace Cargo, CNY & Oreo.

There are at least 4-5 more colorways I know of that I definitely want.

Last edited:
amazing what a year will do for a sneaker. Copped multiples day of release with another NTer locally since they dropped on a Friday. 

Yep... My one and only W... Since the people realize resale market is lit :lol:

Haha "only".

But yeah I'm at about that many too, actually I'm at 4. Ground Beefs, Trace Cargo, CNY & Oreo.

There are at least 4-5 more colorways I know of that I definitely want.
lol I say only because I feel like so many 3.0's have either dropped or on the way and I haven't found any more 3.0's I want other than the MC. I could've gone without the Oreos if anything. 

I guess today is mail day
laugh.gif

lol for all those that forgot to do expedite shipping on FNL. I got my FNL order today too, but adc order came last saturday 

now that it was mentioned, the blue pair is exactly like the Oreo's. Even the laces are the same.

and cat face is more pronounced in pics than in real life. I couldnt even see it.

Back
Top Bottom