ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've expressed my love for spam and rice lol. I have like 30 cans of variety spam in my basement in case of a zombie apocalypse 

My man. I think its weird when people HATE on Spam. A lot of people actually think you eat it straight out of the can.

Gotta cook it. Holds its own against any other type of breakfast meat. I have this Hawaiian joint that makes spam/rice/egg combo in a bowl. tankdayglo tankdayglo might know the spot since its close to his city (Rutts).

Alright enough, i'm getting hungry

I think because theres so many different types and brands of knockoff spam. I can't mess with any other types of luncheon meats

My man. I think its weird when people HATE on Spam. A lot of people actually think you eat it straight out of the can.

Gotta cook it. Holds its own against any other type of breakfast meat. I have this Hawaiian joint that makes spam/rice/egg combo in a bowl. @tankdayglo might know the spot since its close to his city (Rutts).

Alright enough, i'm getting hungry
Nah never been I'll have to check it out. I can get down with some spam.

All the green
10 o clock and 5 o clock 
nthat.gif

Nah never been I'll have to check it out. I can get down with some spam.

bro, hit that place up. They have good food. Lots to choose from. Great french toast using the Hawaiian Bread you can get at the market. Egg scrambles with everything in it.

Do it

bro, hit that place up. They have good food. Lots to choose from. Great french toast using the Hawaiian Bread you can get at the market. Egg scrambles with everything in it.

Do it

Name of the spot? Its not Kings Hawaiian right?

Yes. I think depending on when the purchase occurs, they have up to 3 days to send it out.

My sons Yeezys were purchased on Friday and they gave me until tomorrow to ship.
Says 2 business days on site...reason why I asked. Any idea of what happens if seller doesnt ship 

Says 2 business days on site...reason why I asked. Any idea of what happens if seller doesnt ship 

Not sure. They do have a 15% restocking fee, but i don't know if thats for the seller or buyer. Email them. They have great customer service. Hopefully you get Russ.

Not sure. They do have a 15% restocking fee, but i don't know if thats for the seller or buyer. Email them. They have great customer service. Hopefully you get Russ.
Seller eats the fee if shoes aren't shipped, Russ and James are pretty quick in responding.

and I had Rutts actually bookmarked on my yelp, looks like its time to pay them a visit.

Last edited:

well I had a mishap not too long ago. Sold some sneakers in December, and somehow the place I dropped them off at didnt have them in the place where the UPS guy picks them up. So to make a long story short, the sneakers ended up not getting to StockX until about a month later and as soon as they did, they paid me the amount I was supposed to make. The sneakers had been scanned that whole time, but were just sitting there.

Back
Top Bottom