ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cool story.

I saw a Tesla on the freeway today. Def clean, but I don't feel I need one.

yeah you def got me there fella

they still had sizes here and there

you talking like I couldn't buy em tonight

some people don't feel the need to buy any and every ub they see in stock to look cool for teenage boys

night cargos will be copped tho

how can you pull an all nighter when it's dropping from 9am-12pm tomorrow est?
Nice you answered my questions (indirectly lol) repped! 
nthat.gif

To call these "multi color" is a disservice.

These are clean. Very clean. Calling them
mc's sets the wrong expectations.

That being said, I can def see me wearing these on the daily

#TeamUncaged here!
nice! uncaged are def under the radar. Still building up my uncaged collection.

Are the Triple White 2.0s supposed to have this greyish look to the Primeknit?  Doesn't look completely white in person.

yeah you def got me there fella

they still had sizes here and there

you talking like I couldn't buy em tonight

some people don't feel the need to buy any and every ub they see in stock to look cool for teenage boys

night cargos will be copped tho
Nah, the post just sounded to me like you acting like you were above those 8 people and you didn't buy them doesn't do anything for anyone.

But dope you will cop the night cargos hope you find them.

I don't get this you can only get oreo or silver 3.0 or energy red or tactile blue.

Just buy them all if your heart desires.

Meant to upload these yesterday... gonna label these "50 shades of Gray" lol. So clean on hand. The grey continental sole blends these perfectly and the silver boost is not shiny at all. ya can keep them oreos.lol. To each its own
Not really feeling the silver boost. Something is missing. But congrats on your cop.

Can't even sign up for an account on SNS atm, guess they don't want newbies copping. Sad!
It's probably related to their Yeezy 350 raffle. Apparently, tons of people were entering multiple times with fake accounts. SNS plans to remove them all the multiple entrants from the raflfle. If SNS wants to prevent bot accounts from entering the raffle, they simply need to make the process for registering an account more difficult. Like add a security protocol that requests a picture of the last 4 digits of your Drivers License or passport and your full name. 

I entered myself and an account I had set up for my brother. Different names, emails and addresses used but not sure if that counts as multiple entries. Not like I'm winning anyways. 

Apparently, people even create bot instagram accounts for instagram raffles. Bots are really starting to get more pathetic. They are the main issue for why the SNS and Social Status releases are going to be a *****. Honestly, I think the best way to handle them is making the process to enter a raffle even one time tedious and require multiple security protocols. 

Last edited:
Boost turning yellow/brown is a Rite of Passage.

Difference between normal wear/tear vs. beating them to hell.

...that's why y'all doubled up on pairs yea?

If not, trying to preserve the white boost while only having 1 pair seems counterintuitive and seem pretty high anxiety.

Have fun in your boost.

Back
Top Bottom