ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no way dude.. boost turns yellow/brown 
roll.gif
true true 
laugh.gif

Damn, now this is what I am probably gonna see with silver boost.

at this point I rather just prefer the normal white. Saves me $20.
White boost>>>>Black boost>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any other colored boost

Thats my opinion though.

150mbps dl/ul speed with 5ms avg ping to sns.com

am i good fam? please tell me im good fam
It's never enough. 
mad.gif

lol thanks... we all know its majority luck tomorrow... the key is expectations... keep them low 

White boost>>>>Black boost>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any other colored boost

Thats my opinion though.
I can't even think of a different color boost that would look nice.

the customs with the gum color looked ok but still would prefer white...

maybe a 3M coating or speckle?

I can't even think of a different color boost that would look nice.

the customs with the gum color looked ok but still would prefer white...

maybe a 3M coating or speckle?
What? You used that word again? 
mean.gif

Seriously I don't know. Only want white. The only time a black boost worked for me was with TB. Other than that its a pass for me.

What? You used that word again? 
mean.gif

Seriously I don't know. Only want white. The only time a black boost worked for me was with TB. Other than that its a pass for me.
Haha. A glowing midsole would be interesting.

Well I did black boosted my white 1.0 and it turned out ok. just at the end of the day I'd rather have normal white boost.

its ironic that if those were an NYC exclusive theyd be "top 5" for NYC cats and thats Fax B! 

Haha. A glowing midsole would be interesting.

Well I did black boosted my white 1.0 and it turned out ok. just at the end of the day I'd rather have normal white boost.
Hard to imagine. Best scenario is to see it in person. Imo best next option would be a cream midsole but still its close to white. Lol.

its ironic that if those were an NYC exclusive theyd be "top 5" for NYC cats and thats Fax B! 
The funniest was when the folks were trying to persuade themselves to like it because they got caught up in the hype of all of it.

There would be plenty 'off' CWs that would fly from shelves much faster if they were limited or had some kind of hype attached to it.

Probably why the gum bottom NMD tanked. They made too many for folks to care.

Hard to imagine. Best scenario is to see it in person. Imo best next option would be a cream midsole but still its close to white. Lol.
Anything other than white is automatic 'seems dirty' look.

maybe the next generations they can figure out a way to just wrap the boost around a nice/comfy rubber similar to the yeezys. then they can go crazy with the outsole colors.

Last edited:

maybe the next generations they can figure out a way to just wrap the boost around a nice/comfy rubber similar to the yeezys. then they can go crazy with the outsole colors.
Yeah. I feel the same way. White boost just seem to be the perfect color for the midsole for me. We'll see in the future. Since UB's won't be dying soon. 
tongue.gif

Remember the dude that posted pages back, with the military buddy who picked up the black ub/yzy mashup from bazaar for like $15. That's all I can imagine. Rubber wrap would be weird. Think Adidas will just suck it up and color paint the boost straight up. All the Corporate whining "paint affects boost performance" is bs. Buyers want colored boost period.

Those memories make me laugh. I can still remember you coming to this thread saying UB will die by 2016 if i'm not mistaken. And now you are the new assigned thread starter. How times have changed. 
laugh.gif

I made some rash predictions when NMD were about to come out. My concise prediction back then was that UBs would only last 3-4 more generations until they start on a new model to market.

Looks like UBs didn't start growing exponentially after late 2.0 release.

All good I'm wrong. Hopefully UBs last beyond the hype and Adidas as a streetwear brand identity grows.

I made some rash predictions when NMD were about to come out. My concise prediction back then was that UBs would only last 3-4 more generations until they start on a new model to market.

Looks like UBs didn't start growing exponentially after late 2.0 release.

All good I'm wrong. Hopefully UBs last beyond the hype and Adidas as a streetwear brand identity grows.
Yeah you came in this thread like Jimbeam! 
laugh.gif

Hype might die down but we can't deny UB is really a great shoe. Comfort and aesthetics I prefer UBs over all boost models. Until Adidas or other brands can make a better looking with better comfort then i'll stay with UBs.

Remember the dude that posted pages back, with the military buddy who picked up the black ub/yzy mashup from bazaar for like $15. That's all I can imagine. Rubber wrap would be weird. Think Adidas will just suck it up and color paint the boost straight up. All the Corporate whining "paint affects boost performance" is bs. Buyers want colored boost period.
Yea those fakes have been out for a while. I wouldn't want a yzy patterned rubber outsole but something similar to it.

Paint does affect boost as a whole but I believe not as much if you just paint the sides which what Adidas is doing.

They did make early pairs with the boost painted all the way through but they said it was too expensive to make.

I don't see UBs dying anytime soon. If anything, hype is at an all time high 
nerd.gif
 Just look at all people who are trying to get those SNS x SS. Those things are hot garbage in my opinion. Nothing worth losing sleep over.  

Back
Top Bottom