ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is everyone sweating SNS when there's a wider release later? Not that it'll be any easier later, but you already know that for 99.9% of heads it's gonna be Sadderday on a Wednesday.
laugh.gif

Not even worth wasting the time IMO.
Yep lol

Why is everyone sweating SNS when there's a wider release later? Not that it'll be any easier later, but you already know that for 99.9% of heads it's gonna be Sadderday on a Wednesday. :lol:

Doesn't the majority of the stock get released today though? So you have a better chance today than with the wider release right? Correct me if I'm wrong

Why is everyone sweating SNS when there's a wider release later? Not that it'll be any easier later, but you already know that for 99.9% of heads it's gonna be Sadderday on a Wednesday. :lol:

Doesn't the majority of the stock get released today though? So you have a better chance today than with the wider release right? Correct me if I'm wrong

True, true. Didn't even think about that. Good luck to you guys.

Yea something like 75-80% stock goes to the participating collaborators. Everything else split amongst other consortium brands. You don't hit today. Good luck on the 18th.

Will be better stock but all the shoes in one place doesn't help if the site crashes and bot will take everything.

Last edited:
a random release on a Wednesday from 9am to 12pm Eastern Time would have been a piece a cake in a Bot-less, ATC-less world. most people in NYC are either at work or in school or on their way to both. Im off today in front of a computer and only have a 2%shot, smh...

a random release on a Wednesday from 9am to 12pm Eastern Time would have been a piece a cake in a Bot-less, ATC-less world. most people in NYC are either at work or in school or on their way to both. Im off today in front of a computer and only have a 2%shot, smh...
Very few ATC sites offered a service for SNS

Blame these sites for using bot-friendly checkout systems.

Kith seems to be the only smart ones nowadays, changing things up constantly.

Last edited:
Nah, the post just sounded to me like you acting like you were above those 8 people and you didn't buy them doesn't do anything for anyone.

But dope you will cop the night cargos hope you find them.

I posted that cause I've never seen people wear the same ubs in the same place and time

it was like a jordan release moment

and thanks, we both just read the situation wrong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom