ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sad because we'd still all pay if shipping was $100 lol
lol stop man, i am trying to forget how stupid this is. What's even more silly is that I expect to com manually online...like putting in work, not really have a chance and if you get through actually pay 70+ just to get it to you...and feel happy about...does not seem right.

lol stop man, i am trying to forget how stupid this is. What's even more silly is that I expect to com manually online...like putting in work, not really have a chance and if you get through actually pay 70+ just to get it to you...and feel happy about...does not seem right.
its like 6am over here in the west coast.. i don't even wake up this early for the stock market lol

I'm going the route of USA forwarding to Singapore instead, for my account it's preset at a USA forwarder address.

Only problem?

I've yet to be able to buy anything good from SNS, thus I've 0 orders as of now.

Last edited:
man I'm pissed, @Munchy  said the drop was 3am-6am EST. I woke up during those times and stayed awake and no drop 
mad.gif

jk I didn't even wake up because I'm passing on these lol

I'm going the route of USA forwarding to Singapore instead, for my account it's preset at a USA forwarder address.

Only problem?

I've yet to be able to buy anything good from SNS, thus I've 0 orders as of now.
thought about forwarding would surely be cheaper, but i am afraid of them cancelling the order as they can easily tell

thought about forwarding would surely be cheaper, but i am afraid of them cancelling the order as they can easily tell
Don't think sending to a forwarder is their biggest concern, compared to say ordering from Adidas or Nike, they are pretty strict on that though.

man I'm pissed, @Munchy  said the drop was 3am-6am EST. I woke up during those times and stayed awake and no drop 
mad.gif

jk I didn't even wake up because I'm passing on these lol
That was 3PM-6PM CET not AM in EST. Which equates to 9AM - 12AM EST

disregard, just noticed the JK.

Last edited:
I also like them because of potential trade bait or resell value haha. No but those I know who got them today were honestly all surprised how much better they look in person compared to pictures (they all thought they looked ugly in pics). But then again, how many time haven't we heard that before?

Back
Top Bottom