ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif

Last edited:
this might be the worst thread on the site now. then again, i dont venture to yeezy and JB threads

even though I was able to cop the creams because of this site, its the same 3 questions asked 3-4 times on every page

Last edited:
I almost got alarmed at the jump in pages since I've last checked the thread thinking a link for something might have been posted to just see discussion about socks hahah

Does anyone know where I can find either colorway of the Kolors in a size 13?  They seem to be on sale on a lot of sites, but only in smaller sizes.

Thanks in advance.

i don't think they produced them over us 12,5...looking for a 13,5-14 myself, seems impossible.

Woke up and thought I missed some major news or drop. Just 2 pages worth of sock talk 
laugh.gif

Surprised no one posted this up:

finally some news of the upcoming cageless collab. 
icymi, these are how they will look: 

Last edited:
I wear mine to protect the liner of the shoe from contact to skin, keeps them cleaner. They do the job for me. I pull them up to my comfort level, but could easily be worn at lower level. I'll see if I can dig up a picture on foot

Uniqlo also has free shipping right now for anyone interested in the socks lol. Usually shipping is $7, so it'll save you like 40% or so

I wear mine to protect the liner of the shoe from contact to skin, keeps them cleaner. They do the job for me. I pull them up to my comfort level, but could easily be worn at lower level. I'll see if I can dig up a picture on foot
Yeah I don't mind those socks at all, homie was just askin if they were actually no show, which they aren't when it comes to the UB.

I definitely always wear socks of some sort with all my shoes, especially the UBs.

With brand new UBs true no shows aren't actually that great an idea because of the size tag pressing directly against the skin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom