ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Are you talking bout the SNS UB collab? I figured they'd end up around that price, where you getting that info? I'm mainly curious if they're dropping this weekend. END took them off their release calendar but still list the Highsnobriety UBs for 12/12: http://www.endclothing.com/us/upcoming-releases

If it's anything like previous collabs we'll be lucky to find them for $220. The Kolors & J&Ds were at least that much. Some sites had em as low as $220 some as high as $285, the Y-3 site sold the collabs for $255.
Any photos of the Highsnobiety collab?

Any photos of the Highsnobiety collab?
Yeah there were a couple pics posted a while back in this thread along with the first few pics of the SNS. It's basically just a dark grey upper w/ leather cage. Looked like a dark gray outsole too. Nothing too remarkable.

Yeah there were a couple pics posted a while back in this thread along with the first few pics of the SNS. It's basically just a dark grey upper w/ leather cage. Looked like a dark gray outsole too. Nothing too remarkable.
just went back to find it, must of missed it somehow. But I do like the HB collab as well. Looks like just the SNS and the HB UB's for me. Pass on the cageless Hypebeast UB's. 

Falke Cool Kick Invisible Socks. Stocked up when I went to Germany. Best invisible sock that isn't panty hose thin and provides cushion.

falke-blue-navy-socks-cool-kick-invisible-trainer-liners-socks-product-1-18938642-1-600081728-normal.jpeg

Not sure how official this list is, but it has the Talcs slated for January and shows the 3Ms as December so I'm inclined to believe it.

Looks like they're going to release a grip of "LTD" UBs, presumably the collabs, in August. Also looks like there are a lot more cageless collabs coming up other than the Hypebeats.

I also know the first SKU listed in the women's category, AF6436, is for a new Stella McCartney UB, not sure about the others.

Also I'm assuming the PDS Tunes are the "Porche Design Studio" UBs.

Last edited:

just went back to find it, must of missed it somehow. But I do like the HB collab as well. Looks like just the SNS and the HB UB's for me. Pass on the cageless Hypebeast UB's. 
What do you mean by "HB collab"? I assumed you meant the cageless Hypebeat UBs but then went on to say you didn't like those...

What do you mean by "HB collab"? I assumed you meant the cageless Hypebeat UBs but then went on to say you didn't like those...
Sorry I meant I like the HN collab (Highsnobiety), and dislike the cageless HB collab (Hypebeast). B and N are right next to each other on the keyboard. Honest mistake. 

Last edited:

Sorry I meant I like the HN collab (Highsnobiety), and dislike the cageless HB collab (Hypebeast). B and N are right next to each other on the keyboard. Honest mistake. 
Yup no doubt, just curious, thought for a second there was some mysterious collab I didn't know about!

I would probably go for the Highsnobiety collab if I didn't already have the og core blacks, wool core blacks, wool greys and the 3Ms. Not sure I need another pair of black/grey UBs. But I'm patiently waiting for some more pictures to change my mind...

Anyone have pics of the HN collab? I can't seem to find them on Google
Might take a minute, but if you open up the gallery for this thread and go to the most recent pics, then start scrolling back, a couple pics were posted here alongside the first few pics of the SNS collab.

The fleet feet store in chicago on lincoln ave has 3M ultra boosts available. Not sure what sizes. Wanted to do phone order but they wont do phone orders. If i only lived in chicago....still looking

Last edited:
I apologize for initating the sock frenzy that's been going on for the last few pages.

But in good news, I wore some thin ankle socks that I stole from my sister lol and these jawns fit perfectly. I would've preferred my TTS but I can def work with these. The socks really do make a difference and I don't have to take out the insole.

Which is the SNS collab is everyone is talking about? Are these black/white ones for real? I need those...

Back
Top Bottom