ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I posted this earlier today, taken from the ultra boost facebook group, lists 6 different cageless colorways. None of which are the Hypebeast collab.

View media item 1820373

Not sure about the pricing here? Says the womens and non-LTDs are more expensive than LTDs?

Also be keen to see how the Ultra ATR turns out? Will they just change the sole or the uppers too? Previous ATR energy boosts had water resistant uppers.

Didn't most of those $200 RRS pre-orders get cancelled? I'm pretty sure they were the only spot to charge that much for them. ADC & all the other spots that have dropped so far have only charged $180. Maybe Fleet Feet just decided to charge a hype tax haha.

mine didnt get cancelled. and i was able to use coupons to at least get them under real retail :smokin

On another note, I actually like the HB collab, I like the white heel cup and sole.

on another other note, on foot today:

View media item 1820479

Last edited:
That cageless collab looks to have the old soles and not the new continental soles. Could be wrong, but from the pictures I've seen it looks like it..

This has been a big deal breaker for me with this shoe

That cageless collab looks to have the old soles and not the new continental soles. Could be wrong, but from the pictures I've seen it looks like it..

This has been a big deal breaker for me with this shoe
Nah they the new (Continental) soles 

mine didnt get cancelled. and i was able to use coupons to at least get them under real retail
smokin.gif

On another note, I actually like the HB collab, I like the white heel cup and sole.

on another other note, on foot today:
Fam. forget about the HB collab... you win.

(Please stand up if you think HB UBs are tasteless) 

I think they should have added some other neutral color to the HB. Like imagine the heel having like an iridescent or like metallic gold color. That would be fire.

To the people who are saying the HB x UB collab is ugly, I think you will change your mind with on feet photos... I love UBs honestly, but in hand there aren't gorgeous to begin with.. on feet tho :smokin

idk fam... I've seen a couple on feet pics...

View media item 1820501

The back looks amazing, but that circular plastic thing bloody ruins it for me.

View media item 1820503

MORE BEAUTY EDITED SHOTS HERE : http://sneakers-magazine.com/adidas-consortium-x-hypebeast-ultraboost-uncaged/

i dig, but the way the toe curls up when holding in hand :rofl: not pretty at all.. but on feet all of them are :smokin

View media item 1820511
View media item 1820512
View media item 1820513

i dig, but the way the toe curls up when holding in hand
roll.gif
not pretty at all.. but on feet all of them are
smokin.gif
Yup, these pics convinced me to try and get these. Look very dope on feet. I may have missed it but are these going to be $180?

i like the UBs with the cage way more but the HB looks pretty dope on feet.

I hate the circle logo on the tongue as well

Last edited:
Not bad, but pass for me.

Checked out the new wave of colours today in store and the new continental sole feels more sturdy than the og sole.  can't wait to try them out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom