ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just get both!
Can't after breaking down and buying white flyknit trainers 
laugh.gif

Honestly the white trainers are a good substitute... but if I can nab those cream joints, I will.

Just get both!
Can't after breaking down and buying white flyknit trainers 
laugh.gif

Honestly the white trainers are a good substitute... but if I can nab those cream joints, I will.
Yup I hear ya, I'm gonna have some tough choices ahead of me with all these upcoming UBs, especially since there are a some new Y-3s dropping in Spring that I am not going to be able to resist.

Definitely copping the Talc/cremes though.

Last edited:

Yup I hear ya, I'm gonna have some tough choices ahead of me with all these upcoming UBs, especially since there are a some new Y-3s dropping in Spring that I am not going to be able to resist.
2016 is off to a good start before it's even begun!

Just ordered size 10 from Fleet Feet.  It said out of stock 20 minutes ago, just refreshed and it let me check out.  Thanks to whomever posted the link.
Damn, was trying to order 10 from them a couple hours ago haha. Still in the hunt for a 3m size 10.

First time posting in this thread, recently picked up the 3M Ultra Boost and am loving them. Been training in them and I can honestly say its probably the most comfortable shoes I have ever run in. I have worn Nike Free Runs and Asics over the past few years and they do not compare. Looking forward to running a half marathon in these in the coming months.

Anyone notice the price increased now? I paid 180 plus tax...
they were $200 on RRS too, for some reason ADC only charged $180
Didn't most of those $200 RRS pre-orders get cancelled? I'm pretty sure they were the only spot to charge that much for them. ADC & all the other spots that have dropped so far have only charged $180. Maybe Fleet Feet just decided to charge a hype tax haha.

The Hypebeast collab is quite ugly in my own opinion, especially in that latest photo showing a better view.

It does seem like something is missing instead of a clean design.

Posted this in Adidas Originals thread. But it's worthy of both threads. GO GET YOU A PAIR!!! I will have every color of these just like UB. Insane comfort, TTS and copped for $153 when nice kicks had its cyber Monday deal going.

"Just got home and found these in the house.

It's almost offical. I'm about to go 100% boost or nothing. Bro...this sh** it too awesome.

Between these and Ultra Boost I may not wear anything else. I'm about to buy some adidas stock."

View media item 1820122
View media item 1820123

Last edited:
Posted this in Adidas Originals thread. But it's worthy of both threads. GO GET YOU A PAIR!!! I will have every color of these just like UB. Insane comfort, TTS and copped for $153 when nice kicks had its cyber Monday deal going.

"Just got home and found these in the house.

It's almost offical. I'm about to go 100% boost or nothing. Bro...this sh** it too awesome.

Between these and Ultra Boost I may not wear anything else. I'm about to buy some adidas stock."

View media item 1820122
View media item 1820123

How do they fit - true to size?

when the time is right, when the time is right. talcs will only be my 8th pair. Only like solid color pairs with the exception of the OG's. 

Appreciate the link, but I advise against spending that much for a pair of 3M black joints.
Living in SF, CA, $180 + tax comes out to ~$196. So you're only paying $20 over retail, not the worst I've seen. If you can hook me up with a 3m size for $180 please help haha.

This guy is actually losing money after eBay fees.  (If he paid retail + tax that is). 

when the time is right, when the time is right. talcs will only be my 8th pair. Only like solid color pairs with the exception of the OG's. 
Why are the creams sometimes referred as talcs? I'm a newb.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, just a quick question, does anyone who owns the 350 boost get the same size in Ultraboosts? Want to be sure of what to get.

Why are the creams sometimes referred as talcs? I'm a newb.
the question is, why are talcs referred to as creams?

Talc is the official color name on the box for the shoe. But people call it "cream" or "off-white" because of how the color looks visually. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom