ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Premier in San Mateo getting triple black 3.0 tomorrow

These officially drop on march 1st right?

Contemplating if I wanna go out there and wait. Still don't even know how I feel about em.

Are they suppose to be limited? Anyone know?

Last edited:
Need to see them on feet pics of the TB 3.0s 
nerd.gif

250, had a size 10 or 10.5 and switched it with my boy for a 12
Damn the only reason I'm not buying them for resale is because they would be the type of shoe I would beat up so quickly since they're so versatile. If I could find them for a good price maybe. 

Definitely an every day shoe if you wanted it to be one, I got too many sneakers to have a shoe be beat up, only joints I cook nowadays are sandals and boots.

Definitely an every day shoe if you wanted it to be one, I got too many sneakers to have a shoe be beat up, only joints I cook nowadays are sandals and boots.
I wear all my shoes but I always end up wearing oreo colorways the most. My flyknit racer oreo 1.0s are pretty much on it's last legs, my oreo 4s are soon to be in retirement, etc. 

Last edited:
I wear all my shoes but I always end up wearing oreo colorways the most. My flyknit racer oreo 1.0s are pretty much on it's last legs, my oreo 4s are soon to be in retirement, etc. 
I don't like to wear the same style of shoe too much so generally don't run into that problem

any special materials on the RCs? 

or is the knit, sweater like and thats the "special materials"  ? 

Back
Top Bottom