ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't Add A 9.5 On Hanon
Its saying instock. I don't know. 
indifferent.gif

Its saying instock. I don't know. 
indifferent.gif
Link has been cooked since yesterday.  The ghost stock is an unfortunate byproduct of Hanon's (love them for everything else) stellar ability to handle hyped releases. 

Last edited:
My Bad I Should Have Said "Check Out"

Not Your Fault My Man, Truly Appreciate You Trying To Lend The Help!
nthat.gif

I'll Track This 9.5 Down Somehow
laugh.gif
I'll keep an eye for you and PM you directly

Link has been cooked since yesterday.  The ghost stock is an unfortunate byproduct of Hanon's (love them for everything else) stellar ability to handle hyped releases. 
My bad. Didn't know. Sorry fellas.

Glad these silver UBs are sitting on ADC..

I did not expect that esp with the speed at which they flew off footsites this AM.. (bots gonna bot)

In other news, im seeing ATC services buying up SNSxSS UBs by the boatload... thats a clear indication to me, this may be the bottom of the market for them.. 

In other err somewhat related news, these shoes are freaking flames.. too bad its going to rain this weekend. or else thes MFs would be unds'd with the quickness 
smokin.gif

Nice liner, nice combination of leather on the tongue, heel tab and distressed suede  cage

I wonder how these would look with waxed laces, or rope laces ?  need to see what I have in my lace stash 

Kids these days....... everyone looking for shoes to be fake. I don't get it. Are there really that many fakes floating around for a shoe like the burgundy Ultra Boost??

I have actually been on NT since December 1999. I just don't do a lot of online shopping and just started buying boost. I know there are a lot of websites that sell fakes. It was a simple yes or no question, so u can keep your little comments to yourself. Thanks to those who answered.

Back
Top Bottom