ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

^chill 
I'm fine. Common sense isn't so common these days.

In other news regarding Futurecraft:

Adidas: Company to Open 'Speedfactory' Automated Shoe Production Site in Germany in 2016

The factory, located in Ansbach, is scheduled to begin production in early 2016. The company is aiming to bring its production back from Asia and closer to its main markets, Reuters reported.

http://*************.com/news/adida...10+2015&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

took a "sick" day and ran some errands today

dam white balance is all screwed up indoors 

heres a better shot

Last edited:

These look really fresh on feet.  Nice pickup - compared to UB - same size right?  And comfort level - you think it's close?
I kept it TTS. So I am not one of the one who go .5 up in UB. I rock a 10 and order 10 in UB and in these. Man they are super comfortable... dare I say this, I might even say they are more comfortable than UB and I have like 8 pair of UB. 

I will own every colorway in these EQT 3/3 for sure. Blues are next and I cannot wait.

Big shout at to @rockem stockem brons  for reaching out to me and sending me his stock White UB laces for free. 
You guys probably don't remember but I ruined mine in the washer and was asking where to get UB replacement laces, Adidas CS rep recommended places but nothing close to the stock ones.  love NT for this, and pretty cool stamps too 
nthat.gif
 thanks again!

Big shout at to @rockem stockem brons  for reaching out to me and sending me his stock White UB laces for free. 
You guys probably don't remember but I ruined mine in the washer and was asking where to get UB replacement laces, Adidas CS rep recommended places but nothing close to the stock ones.  love NT for this, and pretty cool stamps too 
nthat.gif
 thanks again!
That's pretty cool of him. Do you know what he replaced his OG laces with?

nthat.gif
 thanks again!
Wow that was mad cool of the guy, glad to hear it all worked out in the end  for you parifornia.

I'm fine. Common sense isn't so common these days.

In other news regarding Futurecraft:

Adidas: Company to Open 'Speedfactory' Automated Shoe Production Site in Germany in 2016

The factory, located in Ansbach, is scheduled to begin production in early 2016. The company is aiming to bring its production back from Asia and closer to its main markets, Reuters reported.

http://*************.com/news/adida...10+2015&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
moving there next spring. might even seek a job at the company that actually is the subcontractor for adidas and executes this. 
roll.gif

curious to see what adidas does with that NFC chip in the HB collab... im skeptical it takes you to a microsite... if its full of marketing crap (which is the end game) thats lame 

I kept it TTS. So I am not one of the one who go .5 up in UB. I rock a 10 and order 10 in UB and in these. Man they are super comfortable... dare I say this, I might even say they are more comfortable than UB and I have like 8 pair of UB. 

I will own every colorway in these EQT 3/3 for sure. Blues are next and I cannot wait.
NICE!

I gotta find an 11.5 on this sucka.  Thanks for the feedback - they look great

These look really fresh on feet.  Nice pickup - compared to UB - same size right?  And comfort level - you think it's close?
I picked up the 2/3s and actually went a half size down for a snug fit (I started TTS with UBs but I've gone up half a size with my last 2 pairs). I tried on TTS and there was a gap in the toebox which didn't look good...but YMMV.

The EQTs are next-level joints, for sure. The design is fresh, and these are actually more comfy than the UBs. The Primeknit upper is even more plush, and there're generous amounts of ankle padding. Just crazy.

Anyone knows when the SNS release? I checked Sivas, and they seem to have removed it from their release calender

How is this the wrong thread? They have BOOST soles.

Also, first sentence of that article says "Scheduled to launch on Wednesday, December 9, adidas is gearing up to reveal a new silhouette dubbed the “NMD.”
Wasn't sure about the Boost sole. My b.

randy the cobbler's work is so dope. 

Not sure, these all use to say Dec 12, but now they all display delayed

http://sneakerb0b.de/releases/sneakersnstuff-x-adidas-ultra-boost/5525
so no more yeezy consolation prizes this month?
Looks like END updated their release calendar today and removed the HN collab slated for 12/12 as well.

http://www.endclothing.com/us/upcoming-releases

Makes sense, I would have been surprised if they released multiple UB collabs within the same month.

How is this the wrong thread? They have BOOST soles.

Also, first sentence of that article says "Scheduled to launch on Wednesday, December 9, adidas is gearing up to reveal a new silhouette dubbed the “NMD.”
Wasn't sure about the Boost sole. My b.
All good, where did you hear about them launching on the 12th?

Pretty sure these pics were already posted, but this is one of the better shots of the NMD so far. I'm definitely intrigued...

Back
Top Bottom