ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo Fam

Just received an email from Sweatshop (assuming everybody who ate on the weekend got the same email) stating up until the 14th December there is 20% off everything using the code SWE20 at checkout.

There is not much stock left but hey might help someone out.

How are you guys ordering from
Sweatshop? Had no idea they shipped to the U.S.? Sorry for noob question. How quick did too recieve your shoes? I see there is a third party that ships out the shoes? I have never orderes anything overseas before.

I ordered mine a few days ago and haven't received them yet (wasn't expecting to, not a complaint at all). Most people on here have said they received them within 4-5 days of shipping.The tracking they send actually forwards you to DHL not Barlin or whatever they make you select at checkout. If you do order make sure to use the code: SWE20 for 20% off and don't go over $200 because you'll probably get hit with customs fees

Last edited:
I ordered mine a few days ago and haven't received them yet (wasn't expecting to, not a complaint at all). Most people on here have said they received them within 4-5 days of shipping.The tracking they send actually forwards you to DHL not Barlin or whatever they make you select at checkout. If you do order make sure to use the code: SWE20 for 20% off and don't go over $200 because you'll probably get hit with customs fees

Repped, thanks for the information

Do you have any UBs already? I doubt the cageless UBs will fit much different than existing caged pairs.

I don't have any flyknit racers personally so I can't comment on sizing there, but if you don't have any UBs yet, most people go TTS or .5 up.
I'm waiting on my core blacks to ship, but I did try them on at my local adidas. UBs and flyknit racers are TTS sockless for me.

I ordered from SS on Sunday afternoon. Just received the wools about an hour ago. Really surprised they arrived here in 3 days.. really impressed as I ve never ordered internationally before. Thanks to the site for the heads up. Wasnt aware of SS before

My wools were supposed to be here today from SS but it required a signature. I now know that I ordered the wrong size tho :/

If anybody ordered a wrong size in the wools, I'll scoop em. Came late to the sweatshop party for a U.S. sz 9.5-10

i got charged customs on sweatshop. 38 bucks.

had 1 order with 2 pairs.  1 order 1 with 1 pair.

im assuming it was on the 2 pair order.

just letting u guys know.

Yea luckily i just read up on the post about the customs. Anything over 200 you get charged. Was debating on the royals or the neons. Decided to pull the trigger on the Neins. Anybody have a pair they wanna post a pic of. Thanks

Is there a settle in period to the boost material? Just got my first period of boost and the left side feels more bouncier/springier. Assuming the boost material will eventually flat out like Nike zoom or did I get a defective pair? Thanks.

Damn $125 shipped to the US for those UB royal blues on sweatshop is so tempting...
If 10.5s are avail, they were $97.16 shipped. Just got mine. No green tips though? Article number B34048. 

Still waiting on that duty tax. I made 5 individual orders, each under 200, and to various destinations (these were all gifts). No bill yet.

Damn $125 shipped to the US for those UB royal blues on sweatshop is so tempting...
If 10.5s are avail, they were $97.16 shipped. Just got mine. No green tips though? Article number B34048. 

Still waiting on that duty tax. I made 5 individual orders, each under 200, and to various destinations (these were all gifts). No bill yet.
Green/Yellow aglets only came on the Collegiate Navy colorway, not the Royal Blue.

i got charged customs on sweatshop. 38 bucks.

had 1 order with 2 pairs.  1 order 1 with 1 pair.

im assuming it was on the 2 pair order.

just letting u guys know.
Any single order over $200 from outside US & you'll get charged customs unless you get lucky.

Last edited:

green tips are for the navy pair. Some of you guys are confusing the Royal blue cw with the Collegiate navy. 

The EQTs are next-level joints, for sure. The design is fresh, and these are actually more comfy than the UBs. The Primeknit upper is even more plush, and there're generous amounts of ankle padding. Just crazy.

I will agree with this man. I was tempted to say they more comfortable than UB but I didn't want people to think I was just hypebeasting.

I do think they are more comfy. Wore my 3/3 all day and been in heaven since the first step.

I'm a true 9.5 with wider feet, weed a 10 in the racer Flyknits. Should I go US 10 or stick with a 9.5 in the ultraboosts. But I wear a 9 in yeezy 350.

Back
Top Bottom