ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man what kind of bs was wishatl pulling? not even a full sz. run. i was on it this time. but still no luck. backdoor most of their stock already any ways.

Last edited:
Damn didn't even get an alert that wish went live SMH 
tired.gif

Good lord...how may L's today?

WISH loaded my size...checked out...gone.

Need to donate some things today to shake this attitude.

i got billing address error instead of shipping, oh well.

It's gotta match exactly how they print on the billing statement. Same like Supreme checkout.

Really do have to hit on the collab stores or just screwed.
Thank goodness for the Swedes.

There was also no moderate option. It was either Love them or Pass, which seemed a little reductive or silly somehow.

Last edited:
I like the uniqueness of the sns. Kinda like a UB ST x UB ATR mash up but still have the RCs and been wearing those more so I need to save for a double up on that soon.

Edit: double up on RC or 3m 1.0. [emoji]129300[/emoji] They are up there in the $400+ range.

Last edited:
I like the uniqueness of the sns. Kinda like a UB ST x UB ATR mash up but still have the RCs and been wearing those more so I need to save for a double up on that soon.

Edit: double up on RC or 3m 1.0. [emoji]129300[/emoji] They are up there in the $400+ range.
Hard to say. If Adidas were to retro UB 1.0 in the future though, I doubt they would retro collabs. At the moment though, 3M 1.0 is the rarer shoe.

I was crazy enough to get 4 pairs of the RC though (1 at retail at Adidas SF and the rest from ADC via ATCs for $65-75 a pop) and traded my Nakeds for another RC. Doubled up 3M 1.0 and currently have a beater pair of 3Ms that I walk my dog in. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom