ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard to say. If Adidas were to retro UB 1.0 in the future though, I doubt they would retro collabs. At the moment though, 3M 1.0 is the rarer shoe.

I was crazy enough to get 4 pairs of the RC though (1 at retail at Adidas SF and the rest from ADC via ATCs for $65-75 a pop) and traded my Nakeds for another RC. Doubled up 3M 1.0 and currently have a beater pair of 3Ms that I walk my dog in. 

Ya 1.0s are my favorite. Now I feel like I need to double up. Lol.

Won a live raffle for another SNS
smokin.gif
NK?

Even if the poll is pretty much half and half as of now, that is still a lot of people that don't care for them...

Even if the poll is pretty much half and half as of now, that is still a lot of people that don't care for them...
theres going to be a lot of regrets soon these things are dope top 5 ub easy...on another note DSMNY did a lot of ppl dirty this morning...took names and gave time slots for their 23 pairs then said F time slots once the doors opened smh and biggest size was a size 11...@alp  was number 1.

theres going to be a lot of regrets soon these things are dope top 5 ub easy...on another note DSMNY did a lot of ppl dirty this morning...took names and gave time slots for their 23 pairs then said F time slots once the doors opened smh and biggest size was a size 11...@alp
 was number 1.
Yea man wasn't happy cuz I wanted my size but oh well, at least I left with something

theres going to be a lot of regrets soon these things are dope top 5 ub easy...on another note DSMNY did a lot of ppl dirty this morning...took names and gave time slots for their 23 pairs then said F time slots once the doors opened smh and biggest size was a size 11...@alp
 was number 1.
They just let everyone in at once?

my night cargos came in. I like these things alot actually. They're a slightly darker shade than olive 1.0s, enough for me to justify owning both pairs I think :lol:

Back
Top Bottom