ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have a lead on a pair of size US 11.5-12 Night Cargos.... JD Sports just cancelled with now explanation... thanks

Are you talking about this one? Cause this is only a concept idea by an artist on IG.
damn yeah i was talking about these you hurt my feeling right now , haha , i wish adidas releases a pair like this because i dont like how ace purecontrol ace+ ultra boosts on feet 

I wouldnt expect to find them anywhere online at this point. I think everywhere they released sold out pretty quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if they still release in places though as they started rolling out recently

Most US stockist haven't gotten/released their pairs yet and will start dropping them in the next 1-3 weeks. The boutique I shop and will be getting my pair at told me they're scheduled to come in at the end of the month.

Most US stockist haven't gotten/released their pairs yet and will start dropping them in the next 1-3 weeks. The boutique I shop and will be getting my pair at told me they're scheduled to come in at the end of the month.

I know most people say these run big, decided to go tts though. Hope they fit ok

I know most people say these run big, decided to go tts though. Hope they fit ok

always tricky going based on other people's experiences. especially when it comes to Y-3. Most opinions I see online say that generally most of the most popular Y-3 shoes run big but the only ones that I've genuinely had to size down on are qasas and the previous pure boosts ZGs. It's a toss up for these until more opinion start rolling in or US stockists get their pairs

Saw this from local FB groups. Sitting in Shibuya Japan.
nerd.gif
interesting.. hopefully theyll stil lbe sitting when im in tokyo next month lolol

That's crazy. Seattle only got 8 pairs? Anyways, BAIT SF didn't make anyone camp out in the rain whatsoever. They apparently gave out tickets matching their allocation of pairs to people already camping out before closing on Friday. So, people were sitting out there a few hours max and no one camped. 

Last edited:
interesting.. hopefully theyll stil lbe sitting when im in tokyo next month lolol

seems like Boost isn't that popular in Japan... knew someone on my FB sneaker group that found Mystery Greys sitting and copped :nerd:

you're likely to find something hyped sitting lol

Last edited:
They are stupid for realizing that there was no chance the store would have anywhere near 100 pairs, it's a consortium release

seems like Boost isn't that popular in Japan... knew someone on my FB sneaker group that found Mystery Greys sitting and copped :nerd:

you're likely to find something hyped sitting lol

Yea because most of them are dressing like they are in the 80-90s. (Cholo/gangster days)

Last edited:
Hi people, would really appreciate feedback if you've done business as sellers with stadium goods. Any major complaints? Thanks! No luck on yz thread thought of trying here...

They are stupid for realizing that there was no chance the store would have anywhere near 100 pairs, it's a consortium release

Don't forget all these people that got into this coz of Kanye and don't even really know what consortium is apart from the possibility of an extra sale

Back
Top Bottom