ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*Shows" I'm assuming you mean "Shoes"

Again Do you have stock in BAIT? 

so your saying "Super privileged cats" are resellers ? or am I the "super privileged cat" because if you own a retail store, you depend on customers. to have 100 ppl outside knowing damn well your only selling 8 is being ****** up to your customers that support your business. 

and why do you assume there was 100 resellers outside or were their 92? 
another one.....
*anotha one

Thanks 

@casper90403  

Are you planing to add to this convo, Teacher? 
If you stop responding then you stop leaving yourself open for Ls 
laugh.gif

I'm done talking about this with 'ol boy

If he doesn't get it by now he never will

The same people who are complaining and claiming to boycott BAIT are 100% going to be back out there, standing outside the store the next time a hyped shoe they want is dropping

Exactly why BAIT don't care 

I didn't know I was writing an essay, thought I was having a convo on NT. My bad, you could continue sucking him off now. I have other things to do today. 

why did you bring it up? Can't handle the same dig you were trying to give?

Should have laughed it off and said you got me. Stubborn.

Carry on with your day.

Lining up for sneakers overnight in the rain is an automatic L anyways. It's not baits fault that they decided to do that.

I'm just laughing that people would think there would be more than 20 of these at a single store let alone Bait of all stores.

BAIT has been notoriously shady for years. I bet most of their pairs went on their secret eBay account.

Shouldn't be that difficult to find. Just look for the seller that got 80+ SNS for sale.

If I was the 6th person in line at BAIT, I would've already left. BAIT is known to backdoor anyways so I would've felt like I was wasting my time thinking BAIT would let double digit pairs fly in the wild. 

I'm actually shocked Kith got so many pairs of the SNS x SS UB's compared to all the other accounts. Kith might have had over 100 pairs. But then again, Kith is a much bigger shop and brand compared to some of these other accounts. And altho Kith is shady in some areas, they are probably one of the least shady stores on the Consortium list lol

Last edited:
i had horrible luck with em in 2016, but this year they've moved stuff for me. Not as good as fc but stuff flight won't take could move there, same rules basically except better customer service on the seller side. You can email to withdraw and drop prices and don't gotta wait a whole week to pick up your check once your shoes sell
Thanks for the info man. regarding the horrible luck during 2016, did that also include hyped stuff such as yeezys that usually move? I wanna send them a few bred v2s and they are giving me much better prices than fc. As for customer service, so far I can say that they are really, really not good in replying to emails...

Hold this L. Seen in a FB group. Ruining one of the absolute best parts of one of the best UBs ever and also putting those ugly shoe trees?!
lol just saw your comment there. i am sure he will get the 800 he is asking for

Back
Top Bottom