ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm having second thoughts on the HB collab now... I'm just going to save my money for the upcoming F&F Creme CW. 

NMD are ugly. Just my opinion. I never liked any of the old 70's or 80's Adi runners and those look like them.

Yes to both. I don't understand the blue and red legos on the side.
Got to say i don't really like the NMD they would have done better just putting a Boston or Micropacer upper on that boost sole its the upper that ruins it for me if these ain't limited they are surely destined for the sale rack.

The blue and red on the sole recall the Adidas 'fire' which had sole inserts of different density's to customize the shoes ride. IMO it would have been better to reissue the OG Fire and an updated version essentially the NMD and perhaps a hybrid with the Fire upper on the NMD sole.

Welp I'm convinced. Is there anywhere these are still sitting??

I copped both the 2/3 and the 3/3 the 2/3 fits bigger than the 3/3 which has a more snug fit fyi. The 2/3 are still sitting on some websites good luck with tracking down the 3/3. There are more colorways on the way though.

Last edited:
I am so heated. I was a little lit coming home from my girl's place last night, and I was wearing my OG UBs and I wasn't thinking about it so I walked through the grass in front of her apartment... needless to say that her neighbors obviously don't pick up after their dog...

I was cleaning them all morning at like 1 and I got the majority of it off but there's like two little discolored spots on the boost material right towards the front. I hate myself now.

Last edited:
This collab is definitely an easy pass. Looks very cheap. 220 for these? No way.

By the way. Bought the new UBs with the Conti sole. Sole still squeezes. The fit is not as snug as the UB 1s are. The sizing is similar but I would stay tts.

The knit is also slightly different-seems a bit more harder... I guess I will keep em. Paid 110€s.

Some "impressions"-not the best quality....

Man those cageless olives are terrible.. lol

But those stellas are lovely.  Will try and get my woman a pair if they ever release.

Last edited:
would have instacopped those consortiums

saves me some money

most expensive adidas month....ever? ultra boost cageless, 2 yeezys, nmd...****.

would have instacopped those consortiums

saves me some money

most expensive adidas month....ever? ultra boost cageless, 2 yeezys, nmd...****.
Yep.  Those yeezys are gonna help pay for my UBs.. lol

Back
Top Bottom