ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 1821623

If 10.5s are avail, they were $97.16 shipped. Just got mine. No green tips though? Article number B34048. 

Still waiting on that duty tax. I made 5 individual orders, each under 200, and to various destinations (these were all gifts). No bill yet.

Did barlin picked them up the next day you received the email that sweatshop warehouse has already processed it? Im going on vacation on the 18th and am nervous that it won't reach me by that time.

View media item 1821623

If 10.5s are avail, they were $97.16 shipped. Just got mine. No green tips though? Article number B34048. 

Still waiting on that duty tax. I made 5 individual orders, each under 200, and to various destinations (these were all gifts). No bill yet.

I bought mine from there a while back and paid no taxes and my pair came with neon tips.

View media item 1821662
Neon tips come on Navy's not Royals...I'm tripping but still...

View media item 1821666

Last edited:
Sizing question... I haven't been able to try on a pair because they're sold out everywhere here.

I got measured at a footlocker and was told I'm an 8.5-9. For reference, I have 8.5 flyknit trainers, and my only problem with them is that the toe box is a little too narrow. Lengthwise they're fine. Should I be fine getting 8.5 UBs, since the flyknit trainers are known to be narrow?

Yea you should be good with an 8.5, I wear an 8.5 in the flyknit trainers and UBs

Hm if I had a second chance I'd have gotten trainers in 9. Are the trainers tight on your toes?

Any single order over $200 from outside US & you'll get charged customs unless you get lucky.
i got my order from sweatshop today also. ordered 2 wool grays. no custom charge. guess i got lucky!!
Every time I've gotten charged customs fees the bill came in the mail a week or so after delivery. You won't know until they hit you with it. Usually it's worth it to just place two orders.

Did barlin picked them up the next day you received the email that sweatshop warehouse has already processed it? Im going on vacation on the 18th and am nervous that it won't reach me by that time.
Everything was ordered on Friday evening local and delivered today. 3 business day shipping from Leeds UK to SF/SD is pretty amazing for 13 dollars per shipment. I think you'll be okay,

Last edited:
Everything was ordered on Friday evening local and delivered today. 3 business day shipping from Leeds UK to SF/SD is pretty amazing for 13 dollars. I think you'll be okay,

Did your tracking actually work? Mine shipped yesterday but hasn't said anything but "shipment information received" since then

Did your tracking actually work? Mine shipped yesterday but hasn't said anything but "shipment information received" since then
Yup, DHL updated tracking info in real time, everything worked since I got all 5 pairs. I'm sure with holiday some of the shipping data entry is delayed.

did you order? If you order today, you'll DEFINITELY get them before the 18th. It never takes them more than 5 days to arrive, and I'm all the way in Cali.

did you order? If you order today, you'll DEFINITELY get them before the 18th. It never takes them more than 5 days to arrive, and I'm all the way in Cali.

Yup. I ordered last night and received an email this morning saying that the warehouse has already processed them and awaiting pickup by the courier. Good to know.

Last edited:
So hopefully mine are on the move and the tracking just isn't up to date haha
Yeah i wouldn't worry about it updating, mine is exactly the same, last update it was still in Leeds, UK. Can't wait to hopefully come home too the grey's tomorrow
roll.gif

Yeah i wouldn't worry about it updating, mine is exactly the same, last update it was still in Leeds, UK. Can't wait to hopefully come home too the grey's tomorrow :rofl:

Cool, glad to know someone else is in the same boat, although I kinda figured that was the case haha. I'm excited to get mine in too, hopefully they'll be here by the end of the week

Back
Top Bottom