ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PSA: For those of you who have purchased the Silver Ultra Boost for pre-order and still have your order marked as "order received, waiting to be packed" contact Adidas Customer Service. I did it by live chat but you can e-mail them as well. I received a 20% off coupon for the backordered order. Just give them your order number and they'll look into it for you.

Just did this. They didn't seem to care much. Wonder how you scored the 20% :lol:

I copped the RC x Adidas track pants/sweats recently from the link below. Made in Canada. They felt like **** compared to RC's normal mid-weight terry sweats and hoodies. Not sure if it was because they were heavy weight but they felt so ******* rough. Had to send them back. You can't return collab stuff to RC but they let it slide this one time since I complained it felt like crap. Even paying return shipping was worth it. I'd never wear them. 

https://shop.reigningchamp.com/coll...reigning-champ-x-adidas-mens-track-pant-black

I previously copped some of the RC x Adidas clothing from the original drop. Made in Philippines stuff. Only kept the mesh t-shirt. It was comfortable and matched the RC Ultra Boosts. The rest of the release was a joke. Both the hoodie and sweats were poorly made and felt like garbage compared to RC's normal stuff. 

UBIQ had a nice sale on some RC stuff recently including the fairly rare Olive hoodie. Only downside is that it's heavy weight. I decided to pass and copped the mid-weight Olive hoodie at retail from Wittmore. If you're familiar enough with RC, you know their burgundy and olive hoodies are pretty ******* rare. Finally, tracked the olive down to add to the black, navy and burgundy I have. 

http://www.ubiqlife.com/knit-heavy-weight-terry-pullover-hoodie-olive-rc-3366.html

https://shopwittmore.com/products/r...lover-twill-terry-midweight-hooded-sweatshirt
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, the original drop is the only RC made for women AFAIK.

Just got off phone with ADC cust. service and for those who pre-ordered or copped Silver 3.0s, they haven't shipped them out because they haven't received them yet.

Potential restock in those since the status on them is preorder/backordered. They potentially could have extra pairs if folks cancelled preorder or they simply made an order that surpasses preorder.

So if you are into the Silver 3.0 and whiffed on this past couple weeks, there may be hope for you.

Chat told me they will cancel the orders in a few days if they dont receive the stock... I wish they really knew whats going on

Just did this. They didn't seem to care much. Wonder how you scored the 20% :lol:

same, contacted them regarding the back order information.

they didnt seem to care and even told me my shoes might get cancelled

Last edited:
dam I really want these.. 

waxed laces came in from RLS..looks actually not bad on my SNS.. but cant post from mobile at the moment..strange.. and they're a few inches too long.. ugh..ordered the smallest size too.. guess my little $11 experiment is done 
grin.gif

those trace cargo with gum sole is a must have. sucks they are not making the tb's in size 14. not sure if i want to go 13. might work with no insole

Not feelin the waxed. It's not bad but it doesn't really match. What about leather laces? I think it would match the tung better
$25 from RLS was too much for my little experiment lol..  

Wax looks good but depends on how you lace them and how much extra length you got
true.. i'd lace them stock-like and yes, theres a bit of length at the end, i'd prob just end up tucking it into the shoe....

thx for your input fellas

Back
Top Bottom