ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tax? Where do you live? If you're in the US you don't have to pay customs on purchases under $800.

Singapore. Because I'm going overseas soon. Thinking could try my luck in store and get those tourist vat refund. Whc may end up being cheaper than purchasing online.

so the TBs on March 1 then the other TBs with the grey tones on April 1?
yeah it seems TBs will be on March 1. Anyone knows what're the chances of copping those?

thread has said they will be a GR. But we all know what that means. Trust they will be hard to cop. But not impossible like the Kolor release.
Not sure about exact stock numbers though. Hopefully its more then trace and nights since i failed miserably on both of those.

But either way i refuse to pay for a YM cart. retail or bust

Ragrets
frown.gif
NO RAGRETS lol 

Just logged in to adidas, casually logging in you know ... I'm banned ... sadderday in advance 

If anyone is still looking for an 11.5 oreo at a great price message me and i'll send you in the right direction

Last edited:
V2.

Personal perference I don't even find TB UB nice at all, not even a retail pick up for me, but that's me.

V2 for me too if you can find a good deal. I have both (gonna sell the breds though) but they are nicer tbh. The TB UB is overrated imo. It's a nice shoe of course but when I first unboxed it my first impression was "meh". They're a little bland and overhyped imo.

Back
Top Bottom