ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah I talked to an agent and they said they over sold? But also said they will eventually restock this colorway.
Nice, they just sent the email moments ago without having to talk to CS.

CSR yesterday told me that pre-order/backorder is the same status in their computer so grain of salt in how your CSR interprets that.

Got their app notification before site even loaded. Usually other way around. But seriously use the restocks app to buy. Set up everything and pretty much check out with minimal hassle. No pickup today, nothing good. Targeting max 2 items from lookbook.
Nice: we now have dad shoe, mom shoe.
The kids shoe are the new kolors.
"Restocks app"? is that the name in the App Store?

Finally can take these of my sig. Been wanting these for a minute now. The ones that started it all. Shoutout to the 3 NTers that made this happen. Very grateful.
View media item 2344333

First post:

Nice! I've been eyeing a pair of those as well.

Checked this on eBay. Price looks good, but I want to make sure I'm not buying fakes. Anyone buy off them before? They legit? TIA!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Ultra-...eba12fa2ffefd2af%7Ciid%3A1&varId=541160177571

Last edited:
Finally can take these of my sig. Been wanting these for a minute now. The ones that started it all. Shoutout to the 3 NTers that made this happen. Very grateful.
View media item 2344333

Nice! Congrats!

I've been eyeing OG UBs on eBay. Seller name is ShoeBullyLLC. Good price, but want to make sure they are legit.

Would post link, but new to the NT.

Thank you in advance!

Page 1.
Thats 2 
laugh.gif

Yup. Already reverted back with simpler thread title.

Guess we gotta live with the day-to-day Page 1 posts.
laugh.gif
  Its all good ma man...  We know not everyone reads the first post...  Heck I dont think anyone actually read all rules and regs of the forum 
laugh.gif

to people's defense this might be one of the only threads that has a good OP that actually updates page 1 with pertanant info. Most threads OPs go ghost and page 1 is a relic

laugh.gif
  Its all good ma man...  We know not everyone reads the first post...  Heck I dont think anyone actually read all rules and regs of the forum 
laugh.gif
The dude was extra new. I just get a little irked on the folks who I would assume would know better but it's NT so I shouldn't expect much

:lol:   Its all good ma man...  We know not everyone reads the first post...  Heck I dont think anyone actually read all rules and regs of the forum :lol:

honestly I dont even look at what thread I go in half the time. I just go to my subscription page on mobile and just hit the thread with the oldest post in it.

to people's defense this might be one of the only threads that has a good OP that actually updates page 1 with pertanant info. Most threads OPs go ghost and page 1 is a relic
Hey thanks.

I try to keep it updated with this communities' reliable source material.

Everyone is more than welcome to request additions to the first page so it can help new NTers  to this thread with pertinent info to prevent (as much as possible) repeat questions.

honestly I dont even look at what thread I go in half the time. I just go to my subscription page on mobile and just hit the thread with the oldest post in it.
I normally dont venture out from this thread so I always have a window on my phone just for this thread.  When Im at work, thats when I venture to different areas of NT using my work comp 
laugh.gif

The dude was extra new. I just get a little irked on the folks who I would assume would know better but it's NT so I shouldn't expect much
Hahaha!  I think its safe to assume that all forums are like that tho...  I personally get lazy at times and would just post my question in here randomly even if its not Boost related...  Like the Barneys raffle for yeezy that I dont think anyone answered 
laugh.gif
  Dare I post that question in the Yeezy thread?  Hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom