ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Restocks app"? is that the name in the App Store?
@wuchi01
 found it thx

Just saw message. Yes that's the app. Simplifies the process. Not the end all, especially during bogo drop.
Read their tutorial. Cart a test run just to get used to process.
Notifications will start to annoy the cr@p outta you.
Good luck. Don't get caught up too much in the Hype.

I deserved that one.
Credit to JPac for always updating Page 1.
Like the Thread Title now.

give me all the TBs, whether they're fully black or black with grey. I want them ALL
smokin.gif
ditto

Newcomer should really take a minute to read, dammit, READ, REAAAAAAAD 
laugh.gif
lol it doesn't take 1 second to read the title but that's still not enough.

Oh well, over it. Page 1 is as far as I'll say from now on if those questions come up.

Hey guys how do kith UB fit? I know they are more tts, I wear 10.5 usually ( I wear 11 in 1.0/2.0 UB and 10.5 in 3.0) could I get away with a size 11 on these? Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys how do kith UB fit? I know they are more tts ( I wear 11 in 1.0/2.0 UB and 10.5 in 3.0) could I get away with a size 11 on these? Thanks
Whats your TTS?  Im TTS 10 and my Kith are size 10.  Then again, ALL my UBs are 10 including 3.0.

I wish I had my preorder cancelled 
laugh.gif
I'll take the $90... Especially considering that one was a duplicate order cause I thought the original got blocked by my CC fraud monitoring... Wish they held me down on a pair of Zebras instead but I'll take it....

I've had no luck with orders lately... JD Sports cancelled my Night Cargos... Maniere cancelled my Frenzy win... and now this... I'm hoping it means I'm owed some good juju for this weekend

I'll take the $90... Especially considering that one was a duplicate order cause I thought the original got blocked by my CC fraud monitoring... Wish they held me down on a pair of Zebras instead but I'll take it....

I've had no luck with orders lately... JD Sports cancelled my Night Cargos... Maniere cancelled my Frenzy win... and now this... I'm hoping it means I'm owed some good juju for this weekend
Damn...  That is some string of bad juju

Back
Top Bottom