ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i just ordered my first UB  sz 8.5.    i wear sz 8 y-3 qr and sz 8.5 gazelle boost.  and i consider myself sz 9 TTS. i hope this one fits when it arrives.

Just came home to my Grey wools from sweatshop 
happy.gif
 man they are dope. Didn't have the toe boxes inside the shoes though might mean that they were on display or something but who cares man i'm happy with this purchase
nthat.gif
My royals were the same way.

They might remove them to reduce shipping weight?

^ Just want to double check. I always thought sizes will follow the first column when i check the size guide.

im trying to check out but i get "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time." under shipping. halp pls lol

I guess it's confusing sometimes, esp when you're trying to add to it to bag and checkout asap.. lol

For those asking about the white ub in Singapore, I think ALL Adidas retail stores have em. My friend bought one from jurong, another bought from Orchard ion

adidas NMD, they are releasing 12.12 (this colorway at least). A consortium pair released earlier today, supposedly they were limited to 1000 pair.

that quantity was announced for the black/3m consortium pair, not the red n blue.
not saying these arent also 1000, but i havent seen that news anywhere

Bitta lurkin taking place here
i liked UBs especially the white joints but that $180 + CA tax price tag, "nah fam im good". and i dont think ive ever been in this thread but i was looking for NMD info and stumbled upon your post. Good looks, you def deserve more than my 1 rep for posting that site :lol:

steals, wish they had a size 9.5
i liked UBs especially the white joints but that $180 + CA tax price tag, "nah fam im good". and i dont think ive ever been in this thread but i was looking for NMD info and stumbled upon your post. Good looks, you def deserve more than my 1 rep for posting that site
laugh.gif
thanks for the rep, glad i could help out some fam on here, and in terms of lurkin wasn't referring to you
smokin.gif

Back to cleaning the white ultra knit, anybody found a great way to get them 100% ? Still haven't got them all the way clean using the washer method.

Also should/can i use bleach on em

Last edited:
SS royal pair arrived yesterday. Super fast shipping to here in Cali. Actually faster then some orders i'm still waiting from domestic black friday purchases.
Pleased with the pair. Inserts also removed and the paper tag was already clipped.
I think these would look much better if the cage was all black instead of blue. Thinking of maybe painting them :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom