ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably the wrong place to ask but I wanted suggestions from posters in here: what adidas shorts, if any do y'all wear? I need some new shorts and have no clue which to buy with the 30% promo

So my boy just hit me up, it's employee appreciation weekend at foot locker and family companies.

White UB was excluded, but he got them at 30%, and core black with 50%
I'm jealous lol

(His pic, not mine)
View media item 1823705

Those UB went QUICK lol
So my boy just hit me up, it's employee appreciation weekend at foot locker and family companies.

White UB was excluded, but he got them at 30%, and core black with 50%
I'm jealous lol

(His pic, not mine)
My boy hit me up today but said UB were excluded from the 50. He musta been misinformed hmm

I've had some adidas stores accept the promo codes for UBs in store and others not. Seems to be up to the individual store.

Well - finally got the Grey Wools.  I have been rocking the Silver LTDs for a while, but may like these wools better (no shine).  I know everyone has a favorite... curious how these are in hand...

Well - finally got the Grey Wools.  I have been rocking the Silver LTDs for a while, but may like these wools better (no shine).  I know everyone has a favorite... curious how these are in hand...
I love my black wools... I would say they are more comfy than my LTD or Core blacks. My reasoning is the wool stretches a lot more and once worn one good day of walking and such (Wore mine to a beer fest and walked/stood in them for hours) they just broke in and feel like pure excellence.

Just my .02

I love my black wools... I would say they are more comfy than my LTD or Core blacks. My reasoning is the wool stretches a lot more and once worn one good day of walking and such (Wore mine to a beer fest and walked/stood in them for hours) they just broke in and feel like pure excellence.

Just my .02
Nice - yea I think I may like the slightly darker grey as well - and the black knit mixed in.  I know I'm being anal about the grey - but figure why not with the discount at *****...

FNL is stupid, cancelled my order for silver LTDs and they still have all sizes available 
laugh.gif

i have too many pairs of ultra boost. the 30 percent is tempting but i need to restrain myself lol.

Does Sweatshop use signature conf? I was about to leave my house but don't wanna leave if they use signature cause no one will be here to sign

Does Sweatshop use signature conf? I was about to leave my house but don't wanna leave if they use signature cause no one will be here to sign
I started getting all my stuff shipped to one of my semi-regular freelance gigs cause even my packages that didn't have signature confirmation were getting held up by USPS. Got a new mail guy who is sketched out about leaving stuff on my porch even though I've been getting stuff delivered to the same address for 8 years with no issue. Since this new guy started I've had to go pick up two packages myself and had another one lost completely. Dude is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom