ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wow man... I'm this close to being done trying to cop UBs. Footsites and FNL is a joke. You can be on there on the dot and the site will still **** you over. If I strike out on ADC and no other sites restock then that's it. Can't take any more Ls. I seriously feel like I have a better shot at getting Yeezys than some hyped up UBs. 
mean.gif
Crazy thing is there was more stock for the Zebra Yeezys on ADC than there is for the TBs.

Wow man... I'm this close to being done trying to cop UBs. Footsites and FNL is a joke. You can be on there on the dot and the site will still **** you over. If I strike out on ADC and no other sites restock then that's it. Can't take any more Ls. I seriously feel like I have a better shot at getting Yeezys than some hyped up UBs. :smh:
I haven't been able to cop from footsites for a couple of years now even tho I'm there at the dot. Don't even know why I still bother.

Wow man... I'm this close to being done trying to cop UBs. Footsites and FNL is a joke. You can be on there on the dot and the site will still **** you over. If I strike out on ADC and no other sites restock then that's it. Can't take any more Ls. I seriously feel like I have a better shot at getting Yeezys than some hyped up UBs. :smh:

This!

It's already ridiculous that I'm about to throw down $180 on all black shoes. I'm not pay resale for these b.

damn, someone took my $225 offer for Night Cargo's on Stockx. Forgot i was even offering on them. Were they plentiful this morning?

Iniki runners have my attention, but just can't cop until I see them in person. Can't even tell sizing. Red/gum are nice looking.

thats because theres more yeezys made than these UBs.

again, people need to stop using yeezys as the bar. they just arnt.

damn, someone took my $225 offer for Night Cargo's on Stockx. Forgot i was even offering on them. Were they plentiful this morning?
maybe had 15mins to cop before a nter gave solelinks a heads up about d1ckssport1ngg00ds

finishline had a fsr for a good amount of time after 7 idk if its still avail

Last edited:
checkedout 3 times on 3 different payment methods. No confirmation from Adidas on my inikis. 

Cart emptied after submitting order. 

Back
Top Bottom