ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats because theres more yeezys made than these UBs.

again, people need to stop using yeezys as the bar. they just arnt.
Right, but I'm willing to bet the ratio between people trying to cop and inventory is way higher for Yeezys than these UBs. Yeezys are supposed to be harder to get so I used that as an example.  

the flat 3m looks better imo. i saw someone used the cny laces not sure if here or on another place
Could be @jpac1738. He lace swap almost all his shoes

Which brings me to my next question, where are your CNY laces right now bro ? D: 
laugh.gif
Answers all in pic below lol:

damn, someone took my $225 offer for Night Cargo's on Stockx. Forgot i was even offering on them. Were they plentiful this morning?
Really easy on richards if you were awake and before the solelinks announcement. Finishline was pretty easy til the TBs sold out. But it is just 25$ over retail if you live in cali. Finish charges for shipping and tax anyways so theres that too

Ok I ain't ever tried to buy a pair of UB's b4 but decided to try for these. Came up to my local flight 23 where they are listed on the launch calendar and there's about 20 ppl here. Security comes up and calls 1 of the workers in the back asking why there's a line. Worker says he already told everyone to leave because the manager said they don't have the shoes.
As they're talking, the manager walks up and yells "idk why y'all lining up we don't have any shoes." 1 of the dudes waiting was like he's lying, this the only store in the metroplex that's getting the shoes, they're just trying to backdoor them. Says he's gonna call corporate on them. So everyone left the line but I feel like I should stay and when they open see if they sell them to someone else. What y'all think lol

Ok I ain't ever tried to buy a pair of UB's b4 but decided to try for these. Came up to my local flight 23 where they are listed on the launch calendar and there's about 20 ppl here. Security comes up and calls 1 of the workers in the back asking why there's a line. Worker says he already told everyone to leave because the manager said they don't have the shoes.
As they're talking, the manager walks up and yells "idk why y'all lining up we don't have any shoes." 1 of the dudes waiting was like he's lying, this the only store in the metroplex that's getting the shoes, they're just trying to backdoor them. Says he's gonna call corporate on them. So everyone left the line but I feel like I should stay and when they open see if they sell them to someone else. What y'all think lol
Sounds shady

:lol: bruh you sweating over $25 over retail?

not at all. Thats the problem with Stockx. You put in an offer and forget about it. Kind of didn't need them. I was curious if he took my offer because maybe a ton was available this morning. Just curious

Anybody know when these will drop? They were in the original announcement but are the only ones that didn't release

not at all. Thats the problem with Stockx. You put in an offer and forget about it. Kind of didn't need them. I was curious if he took my offer because maybe a ton was available this morning. Just curious
Looking at the amount that released he probably wanted to get as much money back as he could haha

had the red inikis in my cart. even had the 10 minute countdown jammer. hit process payment, it crashed. went back, still had like seven minutes. hit process again crashed again. reloaded and cart was empty? what the what? 

Last edited:
Curious, whats with the love for the inikis? Are they super comfortable or is it aesthetics for you guys? They just look kinda whatever to me thats all. Hope people that actually want em, get em though

Back
Top Bottom