ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been on the phone with them three times already. First two times "order processing". About five minutes ago "order shipped". Still don't believe it. Three different associates have said I'll send you an email and haven't received one :\

Wonder why they're giving such a hard time, I called yesterday and the same lady that my order picked up, I told her I wanted an update since I didn't provide an email and she sent it to me right away.

Been on the phone with them three times already. First two times "order processing". About five minutes ago "order shipped". Still don't believe it. Three different associates have said I'll send you an email and haven't received one
ohwell.gif
yeah they don't know what they're doing

Saw this on FB...  WANT/NEED those hang tags...
Same (re:tags)

At first glance was looking at the toe on the red thinking it was a defect, then I realized it's just collapsed since there's probably no tissue/stuffing in it. 

Did you checkout after logging in and carting first?
Was there a cart timer hold?
Totally understand what you're saying about the different browser jig. Not talking about that.
You don't have the time & quantity to do that right now. Goal is to checkout and confirm number. If his script can cart and recart almost at will, the rules and odds are not in your favor.
Just food for thought.

Yea there was a timer, that's why there was plenty of time for me to just not worry about losing it. What I did this time around is logged in first, usually I'm able to cart before logging in. Good thing I logged in because of course it froze during the checkout process. Had to use incognito to checkout and it worked perfect.

Been on the phone with them three times already. First two times "order processing". About five minutes ago "order shipped". Still don't believe it. Three different associates have said I'll send you an email and haven't received one
ohwell.gif
Stay on the phone with them until you get the email... 
roll.gif
  I know how those associates would feel.

Last edited:
Consortium shipped everything.....TB 3.0, WM EQT, and both WM NMD R2s.

VAT deduction + currency conversion is nice....makes retail almost seem like too much :evil:

It wouldn't be a big deal but there's currently a big problem with stolen packages in my area. I need a tracking number so I can request holding my package. 
If it "shipped" wont get to you til Thursday or Friday like mine most likely 

Got the itch to share a pic or two while I'm off of IG 
smile.gif

New adidas x Pharrell model inside tag (not the "Stan Smith" colorway being posted by many feeds, different colorway).

Yea there was a timer, that's why there was plenty of time for me to just not worry about losing it. What I did this time around is logged in first, usually I'm able to cart before logging in. Good thing I logged in because of course it froze during the checkout process. Had to use incognito to checkout and it worked perfect.

Then congrats on the pickup.
This was a feeding frenzy.
Totally messed up.

What does incognito do? If incognito doesnt store cookies, how can you login and how does it recognize your cart?

What does incognito do? If incognito doesnt store cookies, how can you login and how does it recognize your cart?

I logged in before on a different browser so it'll save the cart under my account. Couldn't checkout because it froze during so I logged in incognito which is ok because the cart is saved under my account so it shows up in incognito fine. Once you log in the cookies don't matter, as a guest the cookies do.

Back
Top Bottom