ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's bound to catch up to them sooner or later. Most likely through the means of them selling a bunch of carts and then ADC cancelling them all then having a huge amount of their fans getting PO'd at them
You are waaaaaay nicer than Karma:

When you belittle people all day on twitter

When you cart every shoe and hold carts for ransom

When you act like a diety when you are no better than anyone else

All that and much more equals severe Karma penalties.

Ive seen a local  ********* get meningitis  (swelling of the brain) and stroke out.

Now hes in a wheelchair at 30 something and his life is over.

Thats Karma

Sounds more like you're wishing ill on somebody than actually letting karma do its thing 
laugh.gif

Sounds more like you're wishing ill on somebody than actually letting karma do its thing 
laugh.gif
It's just shoes lol

Was really excited when I hit twice on the Zebras in my wife and my sizes, now it's just like meh...

I think the hunt is 100x more fun than the actual return lol

You are waaaaaay nicer than Karma:

When you belittle people all day on twitter
When you cart every shoe and hold carts for ransom
When you act like a diety when you are no better than anyone else

All that and much more equals severe Karma penalties.

Ive seen a local  ********* get meningitis  (swelling of the brain) and stroke out.

Now hes in a wheelchair at 30 something and his life is over.

Thats Karma

View media item 2354716

laugh.gif
No sir.

I never wish ill on anyone.

And Yes Sir, They are just shoes.

However,  The times I've personally seen Karma payback its quite severe.

I'm just reiterating what Ive already witnessed and what Im sure is coming for YM

Yeah. Did you pay via paypal? I copped bred yeezys from them and used my CC and they cancelled my order due to verification failure. ALWAYS USE PAYPAL on their site.
Yeah I paid w Paypal and logged in but don't see a tracking number attached to the order details yet. Also "processing" on Consortium website order status page. Hope this doesn't mean an L!

Welp I'm getting sick of trying to obtain the R2 WM in size 12. Just purchased the Nike Footscape Woven Chukka (black). I ain't even mad haha. Some dude on youtube said they were a bit more comfortable than NMD's (I'll take that with a grain of salt). See what happens.

Thw white pair looks like an old gym sock from the dollar store with boost attached, at least the black pair has something more to them

Just got this in my email from HB.  Clicked link and still had them in cart and able to order.  I'm taking this as a L, but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom