ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

For the Key City or the red/blue?
For the red/blue.  That's the THIRD time in the last five orders that they canceled me.  Apparently they are not so good at keeping their inventory accurate.
mad.gif

For the red/blue.  That's the THIRD time in the last five orders that they canceled me.  Apparently they are not so good at keeping their inventory accurate.
mad.gif

Damn man... that sucks bad. I was major nervous about me Key City order because Kith cancelled on me when I ordered my Asics Whiz Mita. Once some store cancels on me, I am always nervous.

Damn man... that sucks bad. I was major nervous about me Key City order because Kith cancelled on me when I ordered my Asics Whiz Mita. Once some store cancels on me, I am always nervous.
Uh oh...my order from Kith is still "unfulfilled"....

For the Key City or the red/blue?
mad.gif

Sorry to hear that man, guess I lucked out on the Key City.

Not to get your hopes up, but I'd keep any eye out on the NMDs on ADC: http://www.adidas.com/us/nmd-runner-primeknit-shoes/S79168.html

On Saturday, the tab in the top left corner of the images went from "Coming Soon" to "New" to "Sold Out". It's said Sold Out since Saturday, until sometime this morning, it changed back to "New". That could mean nothing, maybe adidas is just trying to direct attention to their new shoe since people might just ignore the image if they see the Sold Out tag, but it also wouldn't be the first time ADC restocked something without telling anyone.

Uh oh...my order from Kith is still "unfulfilled"....
When you click "Track" does it take you to the UPS site & show you that shipping process has started?

Just saw some NMD red/blue on foot while in line for a raffle. They look really nice with some joggers and the "legos" don't look as bad/out of place. Pretty bummed that i slept on em now
frown.gif

The MC UB's, black or white versions, just look terrible and half assed.
I couldn't agree more.

You can't just have a splash of color on the toe and that's it.

There should be peeks of color throughout the shoe like the white Kolor.

Whoever let that colorway get through needs retraining in design pronto.

Not feelin em, thanks for posting though.

Supposedly there's gonna be 6 uncaged UBs dropping in 2016, not including the HB collab.
Yeah, that shoe is no longer a UB once you remove what made the shoe iconic.

Why not leave the sock upper for the NMD.

The heel tab and tongue should be there.

Adidas needs to work on their cross pollination.

They are trying to do too much too fast.

Not feelin em, thanks for posting though.

Supposedly there's gonna be 6 uncaged UBs dropping in 2016, not including the HB collab.
Yeah, that shoe is no longer a UB once you remove what made the shoe iconic.

Why not leave the sock upper for the NMD.

The heel tab and tongue should be there.

Adidas needs to work on their cross pollination.

They are trying to do too much too fast.
Honestly I feel like there is SOME potential in the uncaged UBs, I just don't think they've been going about them the right way. Need the 3 stripes or something take up the empty space on the side of the shoe, and the laces need to be prominent. Otherwise the aqua sock vibes are in full effect.

But yeah, I agree, the cage is definitely one of the best elements of the shoe. I've only seen like 2-3 cageless customs that actually looked decent, and one of those was the very first that started getting passed around the internet, the all black cageless by C2 Customs., for some reason though, nearly every custom I've seen where people tried to replicate what he did, looks like garbage.

All that being said, I'm still probably gonna try for the HB collab on Saturday, if only out of sheer curiosity. Really just want to see how they look in person, figure will be easy enough to oop an NTer if I end up not liking them, but I hope to keep.

Honestly I feel like there is SOME potential in the uncaged UBs, I just don't think they've been going about them the right way. Need the 3 stripes or something take up the empty space on the side of the shoe, and the laces need to be prominent. Otherwise the aqua sock vibes are in full effect.

But yeah, I agree, the cage is definitely one of the best elements of the shoe. I've only seen like 2-3 cageless customs that actually looked decent, and one of those was the very first that started getting passed around the internet, the all black cageless by C2 Customs., for some reason though, nearly every custom I've seen where people tried to replicate what he did, looks like garbage.

All that being said, I'm still probably gonna try for the HB collab on Saturday, if only out of sheer curiosity. Really just want to see how they look in person, figure will be easy enough to oop an NTer if I end up not liking them, but I hope to keep.
We are on the same page.

The best example of what an uncaged should look like is the Future Craft 3D

The more I see about boosts, the uglier they get. These colabs and new colorways are all hideous looking.

After the Talc/Creme/Cream/Dirty Blonde/Brunette/Heather releases, that'll be it for me unless something worthy comes out.

No legos, no rainbows (no offense to the LGBT community), no waves, no alien looking EQT, just some solid colored awesomeness like white, grey wool, silver LTD, core black, and the upcoming Talc.

I wish you guys made a separate thread for NMDs, but this IS a "boost" thread, even though it specifically labels it as ultraboost next to it. Not like anyone cares for political correctness here.

The more I see about boosts, the uglier they get. These colabs and new colorways are all hideous looking.

After the Talc/Creme/Cream/Dirty Blonde/Brunette/Heather releases, that'll be it for me unless something worthy comes out.

No legos, no rainbows (no offense to the LGBT community), no waves, no alien looking EQT, just some solid colored awesomeness like white, grey wool, silver LTD, core black, and the upcoming Talc.

I wish you guys made a separate thread for NMDs, but this IS a "boost" thread, even though it specifically labels it as ultraboost next to it. Not like anyone cares for political correctness here.
Go back & look at the first posts in this thread though. It started before the Ultra Boost existed & was all about the Pure Boost. Mods/thread creators are often adding additional names/taglines to thread titles based on what the current most popular topic is, so the last time they updated the name of this thread, news of the new tonal/wave pattern cws had just started trickling out. Wouldn't be surprised if it gets changed again soon to reflect the new collabs & colorways dropping.

Granted, the originals thread is just as appropriate a place to talk about the NMD but this thread is a lot more fun.

I'm right there with ya^^ adidas is trying too hard..don't bother with multicolor because it looks awful.

Back
Top Bottom