ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was feeling them at first but now...looking at the profile i'm not. The Copa Mundial toe box reference is killing it for me. Looks like Alf's nose

Whats the product number for Creme's? Is it AQ5559?

Also can someone post  a picture of the soles and box label.

Much appreciated in advance. 
Soles of the cremes will be the same as any other conti soled UB that's been released to date

Wow adidas shipped fast...they dont play! Now if i could get a shipping confirmation from Kith...lol
Go to your orders and check. Its probably showing there now. I havent gotten a email notice but I see all my shipping stuff

Last edited:
Chinese New Year UBs
JOrCeWQ.jpg

Go to your orders and check. Its probably showing there now. I havent gotten a email notice but I see all my shipping stuff

I see an order #...a sku...dont see a tracking #...i can click track but it just takes me to UPS...billing says paid, shipping says unfulfilled...

I see an order #...a sku...dont see a tracking #...i can click track but it just takes me to UPS...billing says paid, shipping says unfulfilled...
Oh well if I actually click on the order number and not the tracking. I see order fulfilled and a tracking number below the actual shoe 

Last edited:
Oh well if I actually click on the order number and not the tracking. I see order fulfilled and a tracking number below the actual shoe 

View media item 1829386

Nice!

Well what does it say when you go to the UPS site?

I see 2 tracking numbers for other orders on UPS recent orders that were already delivered..maybe because im on mobile? Will check on pc in a few...

Last edited:
Kith finally updated NMD shipping status to fulfilled. Now hopefully I don't have to wait till the 4th to actually pick them up. Slow *** Kith shipping man.

I like the CNY theme adidas did with last years Boost, but not feeling that multi-colored toe shield area on this years UB

So from my research, there's no discernible difference between mens and womens UB's. So who has personally gotten a pair of women UB's because they couldn't find their size in mens for a certain cw? Is one size up good enough? Size 10 mens to Size 11 womens fyi.

AH k - damn.  What about Nikes?  

Same..my tts...im ocd so i try to stay tts as much as i can...plus my feet are on the wide side and i also hate for my big toe to be pressing on the toe box...

If u want these snug snug maybe go half size under ...for me im perfect with tts

So from my research, there's no discernible difference between mens and womens UB's. So who has personally gotten a pair of women UB's because they couldn't find their size in mens for a certain cw? Is one size up good enough? Size 10 mens to Size 11 womens fyi.
I think one size up from men to women sizes is the consensus.

Same..my tts...im ocd so i try to stay tts as much as i can...plus my feet are on the wide side and i also hate for my big toe to be pressing on the toe box...

If u want these snug snug maybe go half size under ...for me im perfect with tts
Sweet - thank you!

Yeah I have both men's & women's pairs and as long as you follow the adidas size chart you'll be good. I wear a men's 10 UB and have two pairs of women's 11 that fit the same.

Back
Top Bottom