ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn $35-$40 shipping on some of those trace cargos 3.0s are throwing me off. Also I can already tell people low balling offers to try to get as close to retail on some kicks. Smh, $50 is a lot off, don't get greedy and regret it down the line

Last edited:
Can a mod please explain to me either here or via PM why my post offering a link to night cargos for retail via PM was deleted?
It's because you may be sending them to scam website apparently and they wouldn't be able to know. At least that's what I remember reading from babyjs IIRC

This was posted before the code but if there's any tiny feeters out there with the coupon this turns a great deal into an absolute steal
https://www.ebay.com/itm/162228387847

Last edited:
Yup Champs in SA. Ordered CB with that too. Instore order shipped to home...
My 2nd too. Didnt even know there were 2 kinds of gray UBs then.

There was one person on here complaining about the wool grey and how it looked too fuzzy. Everyone was 50/50 which one was the better choice

My first Boosts were supposed to be the CB 2.0's from Nordstrom and only because I had a gift card because I was reluctant to spend $180 on shoes. First order was back ordered and cancelled a couple weeks later. A few days later they had sizes up again so I ordered and that one got cancelled too. Then I ordered a pair of shock mint 2.0's from some mom and pop store, which also got cancelled. As fate would have it, fiinally I was able to secure a pair of CB 1.0's from winnsports during one of their restocks. The rest is history. :lol:

Last edited:
My first Boosts were supposed to be the CB 2.0's from Nordstrom and only because I had a gift card because I was reluctant to spend $180 on shoes. First order was back ordered and cancelled a couple weeks later. A few days later they had sizes up again so I ordered and that one got cancelled too. Then I ordered a pair of shock mint 2.0's from some mom and pop store, which also got cancelled. As fate would have it, fiinally I was able to secure a pair of CB 1.0's from winnsports during one of their restocks. The rest is history. :lol:

so did you ever end up getting the CB 2.0 in the end?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom