ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just ordered Oreo 3.0s on the Bay in my size for retail with the code [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

My first Boosts were supposed to be the CB 2.0's from Nordstrom and only because I had a gift card because I was reluctant to spend $180 on shoes. First order was back ordered and cancelled a couple weeks later. A few days later they had sizes up again so I ordered and that one got cancelled too. Then I ordered a pair of shock mint 2.0's from some mom and pop store, which also got cancelled. As fate would have it, fiinally I was able to secure a pair of CB 1.0's from winnsports during one of their restocks. The rest is history. :lol:
no wonder you have such a love for the CB 1.0's :rofl:
I don't blame you though, they're gorgeous

Last edited:
My first Boosts were supposed to be the CB 2.0's from Nordstrom and only because I had a gift card because I was reluctant to spend $180 on shoes. First order was back ordered and cancelled a couple weeks later. A few days later they had sizes up again so I ordered and that one got cancelled too. Then I ordered a pair of shock mint 2.0's from some mom and pop store, which also got cancelled. As fate would have it, fiinally I was able to secure a pair of CB 1.0's from winnsports during one of their restocks. The rest is history. :lol:

so did you ever end up getting the CB 2.0 in the end?? :lol:

Nope. :lol: I did not know the difference between 1.0 and 2.0 and didn't understand there was so much fuss over it, at the time. But I am glad that God steered me to the right path and I popped my cherry with the CB 1.0. Even though I concede that the CB 2.0 is quite underappreciated.

Last edited:
Nope.
laugh.gif
I did not know the difference between 1.0 and 2.0 and didn't understand there was so much fuss over it, at the time. But I am glad that God steered me to the right path and I popped my cherry with the CB 1.0. Even though I concede that the CB 2.0 is quite underappreciated.
I have no idea what Adidas is thinking with some of the 2.0 colorways, but there are a few that are decent. For some colorways, it's like they come up with a dope colorway, but then think to themselves, "Let's change this to a different color just to **** it up."

Last edited:
I have no idea what Adidas is thinking with some of the 2.0 colorways, but there are a few that are decent. 
Olives, multicolor, triple white reflective (only because they were my first :lol:), and cb 2.0

The Olympic Pack is the best IMO and I have a hunch that they will creep up in price. So I suggest holding on to them if you have them.

Last edited:
The Olympic Pack is the best IMO and I have a hunch that they will creep up in price. So I suggest holding on to them if you have them.
Yeah, I really dig the Gold Medal UB 2.0. Only thing that bothers me is that shade of blue they put in the gradient pattern.

Like I said, it's like they come up with a dope colorway, then they change one thing just to **** with us. Wtf Adidas?? 
mad.gif

True forgot about those. All three of those are pretty nice with the bronze being the least whelming but still a very nice model

Zebra 3.0 is the hot **** in HS or college who gives it up easy, but then you kind of regret passing for some odd reason.
Wasn't feeling the Oreos then, and still not feeling Oreos now. The way that colorway is executed on the 3.0 knit looks weird to me. 

Last edited:
For those who couldn't use the coupon on eBay, this could be the reason:
Only registered eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.

Found that on the eBay terms page.

with Ebay coupon, I was able to get 2.0 Triple White 3M under retail at $185 . First pair of 2.0 and 3M.

Thanks to whoever that shared the news

^^^ v nice .. i have the uncaged and love them... may cop those to complete the pack...

i really need to stay outta this thread...ugh.. its either  this or p0rnhub 
ohwell.gif

Hey guys, how's Black Wang Sizing goes? Is it 0,5 down or full size down?
I'm tts in 9 us, but i can't seem find them on size 8.5 in ebay
I'd like to pull the trigger with discount code on :D
Not sure if black AW's fit the same as the white ones, but I got my white .5 down and they're perfect.

Wasn't feeling the Oreos then, and still not feeling Oreos now. The way that colorway is executed on the 3.0 knit looks weird to me. 
Me adding the black stripes added new life to them. I really dig em now.

I would say they the staple GR 3.0 pair.

Back
Top Bottom