ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Created an account to say thank you! Missed out on olive 2.0, trace, and night but no longer! 

Well, scheisse.
At least he's not a lurker any more and was polite enough to drop a "Thank You".
Enjoy the pickups.

Last edited:

Created an account to say thank you! Missed out on olive 2.0, trace, and night but no longer! 
Nice first post. 
happy.gif

First purchase from Xhibition couldnt be happier. Had tracking number within 10 minutes of order and shoes in hand less than 48 hours later with a nostalgic snack to go with it.
Hi-Chews. Best Candy. Green Apple 
nthat.gif

If you disagree, fight me.

250 for wools 240 for whites DS

Aren't you the same cat that said you could get 1.0 SNS for $650? Now you're getting DS wools for $250? Please enlighten me on where you're copping these DS authentic UB's for about half their current market value. I'd love to double up.

Wools, no doubt. You'd be overpaying for the white pair anyways, can usually be had for $200 shipped or so

I voted for the wool greys because they are harder to find and at a great price. But the white 1.0's are creeping in price to around $250. People got them for $180-200 because of the eBay coupon these past few days.

wool greys or white 1.0's
OG White 1.0s IMO..

i know a lot of people saying "Greys" but thats prob cause most dont have them.... the 1.0s are classics... WG's more sought after... buy what you like end of day... im looking to scoop up another pair of OG Whites soon...

Both are  are great..WGs are a nice consolation to the HighSnob UBs 

wool greys or white 1.0's

OG White 1.0s IMO..

i know a lot of people saying "Greys" but thats prob cause most dont have them.... the 1.0s are classics... WG's more sought after... buy what you like end of day... im looking to scoop up another pair of OG Whites soon...

Both are  are great..WGs are a nice consolation to the HighSnob UBs 

I would get both if I were in his shoes. But I would secure the wools first no doubt. If you are patient you can get the whites later and probably for a bit less.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom