ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think list is incomplete. Remember those new Parley ones from video are confirmed to roll out this year too.

Soda Hi-Chews>_____

First time I've heard about those. They don't have those around here. 
nerd.gif

I got them almost 2 decades ago in Chinatown. I haven't eaten much candy since I was a kid. I had to Google to find out that I probably have to get them shipped from Japan.
http://hi-chew.com/locator/

They sell them in the States now. Even have them at 7 Eleven in San Diego.
I was referring to the Soda flavors. The Hi-Chews site only has the basic fruit flavors on their product page.
http://hi-chew.com/products/
haha. I didn't even see your soda comment nor have I even heard of it. I only saw green apple; my bad 
grin.gif

thx.. finally got around to trying them on and i thought they were gonna be "just okay" but i really like them on :nthat:

I have been looking to cop city socks for a couple of weeks now and with the eBay code it was down to those or the PK Nomad CS1's. I went with the nomads and should be receiving the, tomorrow. How's the fit on those?

I have been looking to cop city socks for a couple of weeks now and with the eBay code it was down to those or the PK Nomad CS1's. I went with the nomads and should be receiving the, tomorrow. How's the fit on those?
nice dude 

so the fit is interesting.. they fit length-wise like my OG PKs .. but the midfoot is tighter (in a good way) due to the lacing ..theres an actual tongue not sock like like the OG's or the CS's ... 

i couldnt have gone up  or down so i actually went wh my TTS of 10.5.. theres a little more space in the toebox but not too much for me.. id say if you have OG PKs or other types of PK NMD's then go wh that size..

I'm sick of holding onto my Nordstrom's gift card in hopes that they get ultra boosts. :lol: what's the best way to get as close to face value in money?

Last edited:
Woke up and had an email saying Wangs were canceled and refunded. Thanks AW only took over a week.

was hoping to play with my wang this week but nope, i don't have one. aw took it away from me after teasing me with wangs for a week. (got hit with the cancel email)

Be looking fly af to the gym 

I have a pair of ds navy 1.0's that were always supposed to be my new gym shoes but I just can't do it. I can't take a 1.0 ub and make it a gym shoe. When I got them there were still some 1.0 pairs available though. Gonna get a pair of CB 3.0's with a gift card I have for gym shoes.

I have a pair of ds navy 1.0's that were always supposed to be my new gym shoes but I just can't do it. I can't take a 1.0 ub and make it a gym shoe. When I got them there were still some 1.0 pairs available though. Gonna get a pair of CB 3.0's with a gift card I have for gym shoes.
I take my uncaged to the gym, not to fly and feel like they're achieving its purpose lol 

Back
Top Bottom