ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honest question for those stocking a shoe having double or triple.... is it because once UBs wear out, another is on deck to use? is it to stock to hopefully resell?

i found myself buying 2 white 1.0s in a few days, and was wondering why i just did that besides being blinded by the ebay coupon....

(i realize it's probably any or every of those reasons)

Honest question for those stocking a shoe having double or triple.... is it because once UBs wear out, another is on deck to use? is it to stock to hopefully resell?

i found myself buying 2 white 1.0s in a few days, and was wondering why i just did that besides being blinded by the ebay coupon....

All but the first one. Ub wont wear out quickly if used for casual wear. Also if you have multiple pairs.

1.0s forever but you ain't have that many lives to wear the **** out of 30-100+ shoes . So no solid point imho

Like I said, I messed up my first pair of CB 1.0 trying to uncage them. But I would double up even if they were fine since the boost started to get yellow and really dirty. I used them so much last year, as my daily "walking the dog" shoe except during rainy days. Knowing that these most likely won't release anymore and only keep going up in price I really felt the need to double up before they're all gone or going for stupid prices.

Actually have doubles of the creams too but still not sure if I'm going to sell the DS pairs. But I think it's smart to double up on white/cream and those lighter colored 1.0's before they're all dried up since they will get really dirty, both on the knit and the boost. I just can't F with the 2.0's and most of the 3.0's so it's the best for me to double up now.

Kinda sucks I feel like ultra boosts fell off hard lately...went from being my favorite shoe to not a single drop interesting me in the last 6 months (aside from the reigning champs at least)

Last edited:
6 months? So you wernt interested in kiths, RCs, or either of the TBs?
He said the RC's did, which is pretty much how I feel. Hyped/collab or not the Kiths are ugly as hell to me, all of the 3.0s looked odd- except the TB3.0's which I was wrong about after the first pictures I saw. Also, the uncaged Kolors are pretty nice. Only UB I've seen upcoming worth a look is the MC's

Only good thing coming is maybe the parleys and the cb with the leather cage 
I keep hearing people talk about them, is it the blue pair that we saw late last year? Those were definitely looking righteous

Last edited:
He said the RC's did, which is pretty much how I feel. Hyped/collab or not the Kiths are ugly as hell to me, all of the 3.0s looked odd- except the TB3.0's which I was wrong about after the first pictures I saw. Also, the uncaged Kolors are pretty nice. Only UB I've seen upcoming worth a look is the MC's

his mention of RCs was not there when I wrote that.

regardless, UBs have not fallen off just because there is no colorway he liked. sounding like jpac saying they are dead a year ago :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom