ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why even bother hating on the AW? I think they're super dope but I knew from the start they wouldn't be for everyone. It's a weird silo.

Why even bother hating on the AW? I think they're super dope but I knew from the start they wouldn't be for everyone. It's a weird silo.

I said sorry bro lol. As long as you're happy that's all that matters. :lol:

Last edited:
I said sorry bro lol. As long as you're happy that's all that matters.
laugh.gif
I think they look cool not on feet. I just don't get the placement of the size tags on both sides of the shoe. Not even sure if thats what it is showing through tho. 

wangs are like those seeulater silhouette. They look very nice IMO but the majority want to kill it with fire

ZoomX is supposed to have around 15% more energy return (according to nike testing) than boost.

thats the only reasoning why i think they could be more comfortable.

http://www.runnersworld.com/running-shoes/is-this-the-shoe-that-will-break-2-hours-in-the-marathon
Would be more interested to see an independent assessment of the energy return but I'm definitely curious. Doesn't sound like anyone will really be able to give an objective opinion any time soon though since the only people who will be wearing them are paid by Nike.

Boost ended up being a happy accident as far as casual comfort, this new Nike tech doesn't seem like it'd be as ideal for casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom