ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you didn't get these from footlocker I'd 100% say they were fake. That inverted color on the toebox is very odd. If you really got these from FTL, then you got variants/factory seconds. Will be very tough to sell through consignment.

Wow pretty bummed I got a variant. Thanks tank.

He could get lucky and find that one person (who wants to be like everyone else and unique at the same time), but the vast majority will pass unfortunately.

I'd throw these up on the Bay and see what happens.

Yea I'll post these on eBay with a description of the variance. Let's see if I can get anything out of it.

Yea I'll post these on eBay with a description of the variance. Let's see if I can get anything out of it.

I mean are you absolutely positive theyre legit. Im sure people are gonna wanna see the receipt and all that.

I mean are you absolutely positive theyre legit. Im sure people are gonna wanna see the receipt and all that.

Yea I am positive. I still have the year old receipt. Everything to me checks out I just never noticed the inversion. Boost feels like boost. Pattern is correct. Shape is correct. I have a ton of other ultra boosts to compare to btw.

Yea I am positive. I still have the year old receipt. Everything to me checks out I just never noticed the inversion. Boost feels like boost. Pattern is correct. Shape is correct. I have a ton of other ultra boosts to compare to btw.
I wouldn't sell yourself short on these either, keep em until the right price comes along, or wear them yourself. They are kinda special.

Id keep them, they look pretty dope with the colors inverted

Best part of the AW drop was the plethora of wang jokes
laugh.gif
Yeah, I had to explain to my Wife why I was searching "black wangs"on her iPad

Like the Regulars said, keep them and wear them.
Gonna run the risk of dispute on Ebay.
Seriously and you'll lose.

does snapstyle take best offers?  

is 245 shipped good for cb 1.0 sz 10.5?
I think that's about right. would have been closer to retail with the coupon a few days ago.
Not sure about the best offer part.this was my first purchase from then.

Back
Top Bottom