ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eBay has got me feeling tainted about buying shoes after that promo they ran last weekend.  A "c20hellomiddleofmarch" would be very nice right about now.
lol bought my lady her first pair of boosts with that promo on ebay, got her TBs 3.0s and they don't fit :smile: so bummed

I guess I am not in the majority because I absolutely love the 3.0 from a comfort point of view. The upper is super stretchy and just feels awesome on foot. The dislike actually has worked in my favor because I have yet to pay retail for a pair. It almost feels like before UB hype began. Back when most of you were buying every single pair of Racers and Roshes lmao.

I've not had any of the 1.0 or 2.0 but I really dig the pair of 3.0 I copped (also for retail). Comfort is excellent and they look good in my view. I like the patterns of the older models but I think 3.0 looks more casual, personally.

lol bought my lady her first pair of boosts with that promo on ebay, got her TBs 3.0s and they don't fit
smile.gif
so bummed
No L giveth and no L taketh. Chalk it up as a solid attempt at pleasing the lady. Get your money back and wait for that next jewel.

Last edited:
To each their own i personally hate the toe cap on the Night Cargos.

I like the shoe to look more streamlined on my foot then truncated by the toe cap.

Anybody here cop Kith Cs2 from footpatrol ?

Saw only one size and then link does not work any more.

eBay has got me feeling tainted about buying shoes after that promo they ran last weekend.  A "c20hellomiddleofmarch" would be very nice right about now.

yeah, ebay doesnt run those coupons too often, which is why this thread became such a madhouse. typically they offer like $15 coupons. I wouldnt expect something like this for a little while at least. maybe summer time.

My NC look nothing like that. That picture is jacked up. I think the NC are much cleaner looking than the TC, and I have both.

Havent seen them both in person and only pair I can compare is the CNY and Oreos. Going to compare it later if the oreos look bulky.

This pic from NT is what I mean. I can't deal with the weird looking bulky toe on reg 3.0 compared to 3.0 that have a toe wrap(TC and CNY). I wore my burgundys for the first time other day and just realized it bothers me. Maybe I'm just used so the much sleeker 1.0
View media item 2367080

Haha ya that's my pair. I'm not sure if I just got a weird bulky NC but the break in pattern in the TC and CNY does make the 3.0s look more appealing.

personally dont like how the pattern is so drastically different on the toe box on TCs. Night Cargos will always be the cleaner looking pair to me.

Haha ya that's my pair. I'm not sure if I just got a weird bulky NC but the break in pattern in the TC and CNY does make the 3.0s look more appealing.
Nah most of them are like that. It's the stupid inner plastic piece in the toe. It's much bigger and more noticeable on 3.0s compared to OGs

I've not had any of the 1.0 or 2.0 but I really dig the pair of 3.0 I copped (also for retail). Comfort is excellent and they look good in my view. I like the patterns of the older models but I think 3.0 looks more casual, personally.

I like the 3.0 the same as the rest, but I guess some guys OCD here is way worse than mine.
On a comfort level, 3.0 beats the other two. The more sock like PK is just a bit more comfy than the more knitted PK of the other two. All are great, but if we're splitting atoms here...3.0 wins.

Last edited:
CNY 3.0 probably my fave 3.0 right now 
laugh.gif
  And I said I didnt like them at first...  #hypebeastproblems.

I like the 3.0 the same as the rest, but I guess some guys OCD here is way worse than mine.
On a comfort level, 3.0 beats the other two. The more sock like PK is just a bit more comfy than the more knitted PK of the other two. All are great, but if we're splitting atoms here...

I hear that. See as a generally Nike inclined guy I am probably naturally less ocd about this. If it were a pair of AM1 or 95 I'd be made ocd on that kinda issue.

Back
Top Bottom