ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DSG is the new RRS...

Sizes keep loading every time I refresh even though 10 mins ago it said sold out.  Could be another round of cancels tomorrow morning. 

We'll see if we got RRS'd 
ohwell.gif

I have a pair of ds navy 1.0's that were always supposed to be my new gym shoes but I just can't do it. I can't take a 1.0 ub and make it a gym shoe. When I got them there were still some 1.0 pairs available though. Gonna get a pair of CB 3.0's with a gift card I have for gym shoes.
I wouldn't have made them my gym shoes but these are my 2nd pair. Original pair from Champs is still DS. Also, I already had the Solar Yellow 1.0's for the gym but wanted to mix it up a bit. 

first and foremost, i am not affiliated to this seller. i've bought from seller before so definitely legit. even recommended on reddit.

secondly, take a look at this japan lettering flat lace in 80cm/90cm:

https://www.slickieslaces.com/colle...d-ultra-boost-basics-flat-laces-***-lettering

for those of you who love anything japanese lettering.

Nice

Finally copped a pair of 3m 1.0 in a size 11 for around 300! Its crazy what the going rate is currently 4-500$ DS. Imo no boost is worth that price!

I only have a few pairs of nikes and one NB and rock mainly boost, but I concur that it doesn't make sense to call yourself a sneakerhead whilst limiting yourself to only one brand! If you love sneakers so dearly then you should open your mind to all types IMO

This. My collection is mostly Nike but I've always rocked a lot of Adidas and puma too. Also really digging Reebok retros lately (workout, club c etc) and some of the premium runners diadora and NB churn out are absolutely fire. It's all about the look, comfort is great but it's never been my primary concern personally (although UB are now my go to cosy shoes lol).

Back
Top Bottom