ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they've been worn, they arnt fake..... all of these LCs lately have been unneeded. People really need to stop being to paranoid

not to mention you waited 39 minutes before quoting and asking again. F outta here
roll.gif
People joining NT just for LCs 
roll.gif

I'm talking about shoe heat lol not physical 
I'm sure it's nike left and right over there. We got a lot of sneakerheads in this town too. Too much people with money to throw around have crazy shoe collections. My female co-worker has a huge separate closet just for shoes and the only sneakers she collects are grail worthy. If I made as much as she did I wouldn't care about catching L's and I'd just buy resale like she does.

Finally snagged the Oreos on FNL restock.
Has anyone painted or seen photos of a painted cage on the Oreo?
Contemplating doing that and the heel cup in white.

Finally snagged the Oreos on FNL restock.
Has anyone painted or seen photos of a painted cage on the Oreo?
Contemplating doing that and the heel cup in white.

Actually quite a few people have custom painted their oreo pickups. Use that photos in the thread function on desktop or even go back about dozen pages. Know it's a pain to scroll back but pics are there around initial drop.
Better look painted. If you like it, do it. Good luck.

with the quickness

Thank you
Any posts that involves someone telling another to "hang themselves" is not tolerated by any means, so immediate action(s) was required.

If anyone comes across any posts like those, any racist, sexist, or any demeaning posts, please flag and we will immediately take action.

Last edited:
ugh, sometimes I just shake my head on the stuff I read. why do people need to be like this? whatever happened to having respect for others. gheesh 

Back
Top Bottom