ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Slow days in the Boost thread , man :lol:

Sneaker purchase enthusiasm ran smack into the elephant named Atmos this morning. Air Max 1 Thread was worse than Yzy Thread around drop. Totally toxic.
Vino & I actually came across a legit R-ist (and I'm too Right to casually use that term). Never seen that on NT. So wasn't in the mood when qi came in.
Terrible weekend on beautiful weather day.

Sneaker purchase enthusiasm ran smack into the elephant named Atmos this morning. Air Max 1 Thread was worse than Yzy Thread around drop. Totally toxic.
Vino & I actually came across a legit R-ist (and I'm too Right to casually use that term). Never seen that on NT. So wasn't in the mood when qi came in.
Yeah I bet

I wasn't trying for any of the Atmos stuff but I know people were hurting for those bad

Last edited:

Hahahaha I was in that thread...

Yzy NTers are used to Ls

What a wild day in thread today, trolls getting warned and people getting suspended. We need a new collab to get hype about.

Been away since the ebay code fiasco that weekend lol. Finally got my tbs in! Well worth the price and I think they look great. Next on the menu is the blacks coming out on the 31st. 

Yeah I'm a part of that rage quitting nike group today. I'm actually serious about never buying anything nike. Well I'll give the vapormax a shot, but I got wide feet and I doubt it'll fit. Adidas might not have wide fit options, but their toe boxes are wider or stretchier.

The worst was the Kobe XI. It was so narrow and the fishing line wire that was intertwined with the flyknit wouldn't budge on a professional shoe stretcher (I think I paid $600 for it since the regular $30 ones weren't as effective), but anyway I'm an alum of The University of Miami and they are an adidas sponsored school so when they left nike a few years ago, I started to buy more adidas stuff including my grail UB 1.0 UM sneakers that I got from a UM friend that is a big donor in the Hurricane Club and got access to some of the extra stock (not the silverhwhatever guy that has a never ending supply of them to this day) and wear them a lot. I even buy the new ugly boosts and alphabounce sneakers whenever they get released so I can rock my canes gear every saturday when I go to the sporsbook to put money on them and took a lot of L's with them the last decade lol. dang what a run on sentence. 

Damn, I thought the wm eqts looked sick, but those white ones must be copped. Seems like a few places have been dropping them already, hope to catch a link in here, will let anyone know if I see them pop too. 

Back
Top Bottom