ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RC, Parley (Whenever it comes out), and MC 3.0 are the only 3 on my map right now that are confirmed coming out

Although that blue/french consortium mid is very tempting 
The MCs look nice, but that's not a colorway that's going to be in the rotation. MCs feel like something I'd only wear once in a blue moon. 

Can stand missing LeFrog Blue Mid, but I want a good Mid this year. Maybe Sneaker Exchange collab surprise.
The silhouette is just amazing, I will never part with my Kiths. Adidas really did something special with that mid model

The MCs look nice, but that's not a colorway that's going to be in the rotation. MCs feel like something I'd only wear once in a blue moon. 
They're in a weird place for me TBH. MC shoes are usually a summer shoe worn with shorts but the black undertone of the 3.0 MC almost turns me off of the summer vibe compared to the 1.0 and 2.0

I'm not seeing anything 3.0 besides the "almost TB" & maybe the Parley that I wanna pick up. I might be done on UB's until 4.0 season.

Adidas got me tied up in the basement 
mean.gif
we all in there bro 

If it wasn't for UltraBoost, I would have never made it thur 4 days at SXSW

Adidas my feet thank you! 
smile.gif

I think I might either fund the SB or jut get the Blue Porsche UB I like them I may be the only one but oh well 

No one has any idea, although there has been two sites that have dropped them and they were sold out in an instant
I'd figure they will be as difficult as the OG Turbo Red EQT 93/17. For the most part, it instantly sold out on US and Euro boutiques with an Adidas account. It released on probably like 35-40+ boutique sites. Although, a lot of boutiques did in-store only or in-store first.

ADC cop wasn't impossible but not very easy either. There was a splash page but it let a lot of people through unlike Yeezy releases. I believe ADC had near 2k pairs if I recall correctly. 

I managed to cop 1 pair off a Dutch boutique in sz 12 and 2 off ADC ( sz 11.5 & 12). ADC canceled my sz 12 though. Wasn't sure why though. Maybe same shipping address for both pairs? ADC customer support said the warehouse canceled it without giving a reason. 

Last edited:

I think I might either fund the SB or jut get the Blue Porsche UB I like them I may be the only one but oh well 
You could probably get a real blue Porsche car for that kinda money. Ok it might be a track beater, but it's still a Porsche. There is no substitute.

Back
Top Bottom