ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to say it's Triple White 3.0, but the sock liner looks grey 
nerd.gif

Finally had a moment to really take a look at the Ebay Coupon Code Pickup: Kolor Ultra Boost Uncaged.
Waited till last half hour cause wanted to slow down pace of 2017 purchases. But used the 20% off, Ebucks 10% and another Cash Back program.
View media item 2372659
Less Clown than their other collabs. Been always saying never cared for Uncaged look, went true to size 10.5 and fit is perfect w/extra thumb length. Don't own any medal pack so the metallic heel tab is bit much.

Just love the colorway. Will never own the NMD blue camo so this close enough. Not bad. Something different.
Kolor gets a Banzai good job.
View media item 2372661

In all honesty I could rock weather map gradients over those caged Kolors. No offense to the people who likes the Kolors.

With these and the Triple Black 3.0 coming in, gonna skip end of month and just target Parleys for now.
In my opinion, none of the upcoming UBs are interesting except for the RC collab. So after these TB 3.0s touch down, my wallet gonna be thanking me for sure cause there's nothing in the upcoming months where I'm like, "I GOTTA HAVE THOSE." 

In my opinion, none of the upcoming UBs are interesting except for the RC collab. So after these TB 3.0s touch down, my wallet gonna be thanking me for sure cause there's nothing in the upcoming months where I'm like, "I GOTTA HAVE THOSE." 
RC, Parley (Whenever it comes out), and MC 3.0 are the only 3 on my map right now that are confirmed coming out

Although that blue/french consortium mid is very tempting 

Back
Top Bottom