ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Confirmed is today I believe
NYC only 
mean.gif

The 1.0 def has a better toe box than 3.0 in my opinion. But that doesn't negate how good the 3.0's are. I still dig the some of the newer colorways on 3.0s. Clear greys 
pimp.gif

My WM EQT got canceled by ADC

They did give me a 20% off code, would rather have the $30 gift card to ease the wound 
frown.gif

GOAT has lower price. Try 220-230. 10-20 above retail if you consider taxes.

I think a fair bid would be around $220. Also, when you sign up for StockX they'll give you a $25 coupon to apply to a purchase.

Thank you guys really appreciate it. [emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]

I placed my bid @ $220 and utilised the promo code.

Last edited:
Nope all the people in the boost groups on facebook and every sneaker interested person I know who like the UB all say that the 1.0 is so much better looking than 2.0 and 3.0 but the difference is for many is not that big of a difference to skip 2.0's and 3.0's and pay resell for the 1.0 like some of us in this thread.

Hey... You like what you like bro. More power to you. I personally am not buying UB's for looks alone. Comfort is why I started buying UB's, & they've improved since the first version.

Glad I picked up the Clear Grey's at everyone's favourite shop back in the day at Oneness287. 

Not many stores carried the Clear Grey, they look so nice in person. Much better than the TW 3.0.

My WM EQT got canceled by ADC

They did give me a 20% off code, would rather have the $30 gift card to ease the wound 
frown.gif
@iReign  From the original US release? Wow....that's like couple weeks ago and they just let you know now?

Will be heading to Bangkok in a couple days... Curious to see what may or may not be sitting over there haha.

Will be there end of the month. Hoping to get a few pickups as well if I'm lucky
There's nothing there. My friends and I went to all the Adidas stores that we came across in Bangkok and Chiang Mai a couple weeks ago. There's a ton of malls there, but definitely check out the street food and chatuchak weekend market while you're there (as expected, there's a couple of shops that sell replica supreme, mastermind, bape clothes lol and replica yeezys).  Also check out thipsamai for the best pad thai and orange juice in Thailand!

Last edited:
anyone else try their codes from ADC and instead of 30$ off, they got 50$? this was way back for me on the silver UBs back ordered.

Back
Top Bottom