ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Speaking of Stadium goods, has anyone tried selling there vs Flight Club? Any pros and cons for both?
SG - only 5 pairs at a time unless they're feeling generous, jordans don't sell well there, adidas does, you have to pick up a check in person (although that's changing i believe), the employees work slow AF even with long lines, they have sitewide discounts every once in a while to try to bump up sales

FCNY - jordans sell well, adidas sells okay, very robust seller inventory system, direct bank or paypal cashouts, automated quote system if you wanna drop off a box, lines pretty long too

I'm back and forth on the white 93/17s. I have the black joints and love them. The white look clean, but I'm less hype for them.

SG - only 5 pairs at a time unless they're feeling generous, jordans don't sell well there, adidas does, you have to pick up a check in person (although that's changing i believe), the employees work slow AF even with long lines, they have sitewide discounts every once in a while to try to bump up sales

FCNY - jordans sell well, adidas sells okay, very robust seller inventory system, direct bank or paypal cashouts, automated quote system if you wanna drop off a box, lines pretty long too
Much appreciated bro! Good info.

Does FC charge a fee if you were to take the shoes back?

I think they charge you shipping fee, had something sent back a while ago though. Not sure if they changes their policies
oh yeah, if he's talking about having the sneakers shipped back to him i'm sure they'll make you pay for that. I was assuming he meant take them back in store

oh yeah, if he's talking about having the sneakers shipped back to him i'm sure they'll make you pay for that. I was assuming he meant take them back in store
I dropped off this weekend but it totally crossed my mind asking about taking back even though I wasn't planning to. 

Love for 1.0 def not comical. The 3.0 knit looks weird as hell to me still and I can only stand it on a few cws. Comfort isnt only thing that makes a shoe better especially where the difference in comfort isnt even close to drastic. For me 1.0 beats 2.0 3.0 by a larggggggggggge margin.

It's not the love that's comical it's the mindset. If all you like is 1.0 then keep buying the pairs you want and be done with it. Be glad that you can give the wallet a break. Some of you sound like a broken record with all the Adidas needs to do this and that to bring back the 1.0 knit. 

I'm not a huge fan of the 3.0 aesthetically either but can't deny how much more comfortable they are.  I mentioned it before, If they can make a sleeker looking toebox with their new patterns it wouldn't look so bad. 

How close to pink is the red on the back of the EQT in person? I can't do pink just like I can't do nike yellow aka volt.

It's not the love that's comical it's the mindset. If all you like is 1.0 then keep buying the pairs you want and be done with it. Be glad that you can give the wallet a break. Some of you sound like a broken record with all the Adidas needs to do this and that to bring back the 1.0 knit. 

I'm not a huge fan of the 3.0 aesthetically either but can't deny how much more comfortable they are.  I mentioned it before, If they can make a sleeker looking toebox with their new patterns it wouldn't look so bad. 
If they make the toebox smaller, I'll just have to stretch it out as I doubt, I would be able to fit in them comfortably. #teamwideflatfeet4Eor6E

Love for 1.0 def not comical. The 3.0 knit looks weird as hell to me still and I can only stand it on a few cws. Comfort isnt only thing that makes a shoe better especially where the difference in comfort isnt even close to drastic. For me 1.0 beats 2.0 3.0 by a larggggggggggge margin.
Yeah, we've all had this discussion many times but I tend to agree with you (although I like many of the 2.0s). I'd prefer they bring back the original knit or something close, or the gradient with nice colorways and execution (olives, royals, onyx). But like I've said before, the 3.0 can be nice if the pattern is subtle (like with the tb's). Just seems like they're getting more and more comfortable with putting out subpar colorways and models since they have been selling out. Same with nmds too. Its the mere-exposure effect, people prefer what they're familiar with. Just like with Jordan brand- I always preferred the models and colorways that got me hooked in the first place (for me it was the original 11s-13s and then the 1,3 and 5 when they did the early 2000 retros). Same with dunks and air max, people want the pairs that created the buzz and hype for them in the first place- and any changes or variations are typically frowned upon by the majority. I don't like the direction nmds or UB's have been going. There will still be some I want, but the original R1's and UB 1.0s are what set the bar in the first place.

I agree with that @balmainish

Last edited:
I wish they'd start doing some wild stuff with the 3.0 pattern, stuff we've seen previews of

Like this Knicks CW on the 3.0 is god level hnnnggg

Back
Top Bottom