ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a few 2.0s and the only ones that I actually liked and picked up were the ones just mentioned... Clear onyx, red w/ black lace swap, royal, and shock mints. Never was feelin the cb or tw... I went w/ the 1.0 knit for those colors.

So Slang is really not trying to give me my money back. This is what the rep had to say.

"Hi Jay,

Disputes are only accepted if the sneakers are not authentic. For used sneakers, we treat it a different way as we want to be fair for both buyer and seller. For $280 your pair is market price. We can ask him to get it down to $260 and refund you a $20. How does that sound?

Thank you,"

1)Those beat shoes aren't even worth $280

2)He says that they don't accept returns on used shoes but it doesn't say that anywhere in there user agreement 

3)I want all my money back, not $20 off. So I told him I would file with PP if he didn't

This is getting ridiculous, reminds me of when I had to deal with insurance 
mean.gif
Honestly not sure why you are wasting your time with Slang. I had a similar issue with Stockx on a pair of foamposites for a friend and they wouldn't refund for obvious flaws in a what was supposed to be a pair of DS shoes. I filed a claim with Paypal, gave them some time to respond and then escalated. Had all the information with pictures etc, didn't even need pics, and I won. Took some time so I suggest doing it asap.

Last edited:

One of the great things about SD, too. Less chain restaurants and more family owned type places. Although, it took me about a 6 months to recognize this, there aren't many Chinese restaurants in SD, which was kinda shocking, since San Fran has so many. To be honest, outside of PF Changs, if you even want to call it Chinese, that's the only I've had since I've lived here. Whereas Houston, although you can definitely find great food, more than likely you're gonna be rolling up to a chain in most cases lol. Some local, but most national chains. But of course, there's the GOAT of drive-thru fast food Whataburger 
nthat.gif
 Yeah, I said it In-and-Out lovers. Fight me 
roll.gif
(for what it's worth, IAO is good, but not Whataburger good 
glasses.gif
)

Tacos El Gordo in SD is
nthat.gif

This man knows. Adobada is my jam. I typically prefer carne asada, but ... At TeG, pork is the way to go IMO. Haven't been brave enough to try the cow tongue, or whatever it is. Maybe one day. @Macg0120, try the pork, bruh. You're welcome lol

Last edited:
Nah it's sample vs retail for sure. There were plenty of other pics of the early samples of this shoe that show much more contrast in the knit (copper accents instead of grey on grey). IFF posted video too.

The retail pairs don't look like that in hand.

ya but the pair in that video isnt the same as the photos posted 

Last edited:

Nah it's sample vs retail for sure. There were plenty of other pics of the early samples of this shoe that show much more contrast in the knit (copper accents instead of grey on grey). IFF posted video too.

The retail pairs don't look like that in hand.

ya but the pair in that video isnt the same as the photos posted 

It's an early sample of that colorway

The point was that early samples of the shoe ended up being a lot nicer looking than the retail pairs.

Last edited:

So Slang is really not trying to give me my money back. This is what the rep had to say.

"Hi Jay,

Disputes are only accepted if the sneakers are not authentic. For used sneakers, we treat it a different way as we want to be fair for both buyer and seller. For $280 your pair is market price. We can ask him to get it down to $260 and refund you a $20. How does that sound?

Thank you,"

1)Those beat shoes aren't even worth $280

2)He says that they don't accept returns on used shoes but it doesn't say that anywhere in there user agreement 

3)I want all my money back, not $20 off. So I told him I would file with PP if he didn't

This is getting ridiculous, reminds me of when I had to deal with insurance 
mean.gif
Just send them a screenshot of their buyer's guarantee...

You’re protected when buying on Slang. Receive a full refund if your item is:

*Not Authentic

*Significantly different than described

*Never delivered

One of the great things about SD, too. Less chain restaurants and more family owned type places. Although, it took me about a 6 months to recognize this, there aren't many Chinese restaurants in SD, which was kinda shocking, since San Fran has so many. To be honest, outside of PF Changs, if you even want to call it Chinese, that's the only I've had since I've lived here. Whereas Houston, although you can definitely find great food, more than likely you're gonna be rolling up to a chain in most cases lol. Some local, but most national chains. But of course, there's the GOAT of drive-thru fast food Whataburger 
nthat.gif
 Yeah, I said it In-and-Out lovers. Fight me 
roll.gif
(for what it's worth, IAO is good, but not Whataburger good 
glasses.gif
)

Tacos El Gordo in SD is
nthat.gif

This man knows. Adobada is my jam. I typically prefer carne asada, but ... At TeG, pork is the way to go IMO. Haven't been brave enough to try the cow tongue, or whatever it is. Maybe one day. @Macg0120, try the pork, bruh. You're welcome lol

Not a fan of pork that much. More of a beef and chicken type of guy but we'll see when I get there. Thanks for the tip

Just send them a screenshot of their buyer's guarantee...

You’re protected when buying on Slang. Receive a full refund if your item is:

*Not Authentic

*Significantly different than described

*Never delivered
Definitely irked now thanks guys will wait for his response then filing a claim

AND never shopping at Slang again

even though u paid with paypal, would filing a claim with your credit card company be an option also?
Yes, Paypal handles CC chargebacks both for unauthorized usage as well as goods not received as described. What happens is the seller gets a chargeback notification and they immediately deduct the amount from the seller's paypal balance, or it goes to negative if it is empty to start. The seller will need to provide proof that the items sold were NOT misleading in description and that the buyer understood the condition was as they were delivered. If not, or the buyer proves that the condition was not as advertised, Paypal will probably side with the buyer.

I had a grailed transaction go wrong with a buyer because he tried to claim the T-Shirt I sold him was an unauthorized charge and he never wanted it (even though I shipped it to him already). He couldn't claim the item wasnt received because I used Paypal to generate the invoice and shipping label with tracking number and provided photos of the shirt in a box with the label attached. I disputed the chargeback by providing Paypal with screenshots of the conversation history with the buyer indicating he knew what he was buying and that there was likely no ID theft on his part. I called Paypal the next day and customer service reversed the chargeback and my balance went from negative back to 0.

In this case, @jaysmith117   you should document EVERYTHING including photos of the items received and the condition, as well as any conversation history with the seller that indicates he mislead you on the condition. Screenshot the item's listing page, price, and photos that the seller uploaded and compare them to what you received. Provide that to Paypal, and Slang will receive a chargeback that they probably cannot disprove. Call Paypal or your CC company if necessary after filing the chargeback dispute online to ensure you get your money back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom